Anybody want to make an offer?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
What do you want for it? I have a customer that could use it. Post a starting price or I could offer you $50 and have you drop it at UPS with our UPS number and be done with it

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
I cheat as much as possible Rick. As you can see by my avatar, I use illegal aliens for labor. It's how I make up for the royalties paid to the great yellow God. :wink:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
I was kidding Rick! That's one of my employees. He's 450 on the hoof. One of the nicest, hard working kids I've ever hired. We were on a 8 unit apartent fire and I walked in to find him cleaning walls with this hat on. Took me a few minutes to quit laughing and take the photo. I'm having it enlarged to hang in the break room. His nick name is "Cakes"!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've always been Richard, I don't even turn to look if someone says Rick. LOL

It bothered my inlaws too, when I first met my wife. They wanted to know what "they" called me.

It's not that I'm trying to be formal, it's just always been Richard, no nicknames or shortened. :wink:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
this is funny because in my warped mind it was always richard and though he never posted to my knowledge dan. Richard and Dan. Rick need not apply

The Preacher

Richard is the american name that his parents gave him when they got past the last INS/Border Patrol check point on there way into this country without an invitation. when the BP officer peered into the back seat of the 72 Ford station wagon and asked a scared little gordeto his name he replied....RECAR....i mean RICHARD senior.

i think Richard means FAT RUG SUCKER in spanish, so his parents knew what he'd become!!! :mrgreen:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Well EXCUUUUUSSSEEE ME Richard!. Sorry, it's just habit, shortening names. When I say them together Rick Chavez it doesn't sound right :?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom