Any cleaners here that do commercial only?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
all the carpeted offices and cubicle farms are vacant. Zoom doesn't need you.

Your trash truck idea stands a better chance
Get into a normal market without billionaires and you’ll agree with me

Back to the commercial. I’ve never tried to get my commercial clients to sign a quarterly contract. Does anyone have a sample they’d like to send me with some tips on how to stress the need for the customers to have it?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Get into a normal market without billionaires and you’ll agree with me

Back to the commercial. I’ve never tried to get my commercial clients to sign a quarterly contract. Does anyone have a sample they’d like to send me with some tips on how to stress the need for the customers to have it?
You can have my Asian Buffet. They keep calling me. I no move booth.

Lc17smp

Name
Larry Cole
Lots of good info here. I do very little commercial. I have a local sandwich shop I do and a Dr office. I always assumed there wasn’t much money in it and couldn’t get any commercial when I first started out. A local Chic-fil-a has asked me twice now to give them a quote to clean all the tile. It’s pretty bad currently. They want an initial cleaning and then maintenance cleaning every 2 weeks. Any of you commercial experts care to give me an idea of what I should charge?

Mikey P

Administrator
Lots of good info here. I do very little commercial. I have a local sandwich shop I do and a Dr office. I always assumed there wasn’t much money in it and couldn’t get any commercial when I first started out. A local Chic-fil-a has asked me twice now to give them a quote to clean all the tile. It’s pretty bad currently. They want an initial cleaning and then maintenance cleaning every 2 weeks. Any of you commercial experts care to give me an idea of what I should charge?
two times per hour that you like making with your residential customers.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I almost fired a restaurant this morning, they got flooded quite bad few months back. This morning got a call they'd been hit again the same. Turn up and it's 2 sq/m.. while you're here can you do my traffic lanes?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
See how much life I brought to your thread Matt. You're welcome.

Oh, by the way.... I walked into a giant cactus plant today while hooking up my water hose. It took me hours to get all the thorns out of my arm.

Last edited:

Lc17smp

Name
Larry Cole
I used to clean a local Chik-fil-A. It was hard to clean, but I was cleaning with 600 psi (TCS unit) and no agitation. If they called me again, I’d probably decline. Especially since they want it done on Sunday.
If you were to clean it again with a proper TM and agitation what would you charge them? How long did it take you typically?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do lots of commercial but not restaurants. My commercial is mostly large condo building hallways and common areas or office type settings. Most done during the day or at closing time for the offices. I charge $.35 per sqft for that type of commercial.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom