Any cleaners here that do commercial only?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you should charge more when using Pine Sol

To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, remember that you should use products with disinfecting claims – not just sanitizing claims – because disinfectants like Original Pine-Sol® are the only products approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to kill viruses on hard, nonporous surfaces.1 The main difference is that EPA-approved sanitizers only have claims for bacteria, while disinfectants have claims against both bacteria and viruses.

there you have it
Kills covid, charge mo-money

..LT.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
you should charge more when using Pine Sol

To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, remember that you should use products with disinfecting claims – not just sanitizing claims – because disinfectants like Original Pine-Sol® are the only products approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to kill viruses on hard, nonporous surfaces.1 The main difference is that EPA-approved sanitizers only have claims for bacteria, while disinfectants have claims against both bacteria and viruses.

there you have it
Kills covid, charge mo-money

..LT.A.
What is it that you don't understand about "hard, nonporous surfaces".

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I might have told about the school that called me
about spraying. I knew they were struggling to stay open but I also knew they would pay me. I questioned them about doing that with the question in mind at the time. They are part of my archdiocese I serve but not my customer. Nope, you go ahead and spray☹️ I did, made Money and they closed😢

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I did, made Money and they closed

1632856488179.png

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I just received my Vibe today. Oh boy!
You'll like it, it comes in pretty handy. Great for your churches or other commercial carpet. Dries fast, improves appearance, works great to maintain a higher level of appearance.

We usually extracted heavily soiled and impacted areas like entrances. VLM pretty much the rest of it. Worked great for spot cleaning areas or touching up traffic areas.

Name
Jeff T
I did a $650 job the other day. Took me and my helper 1 hour to clean. I had to tell him we needed to slow way down. VLM is so fast. We walked around for a bit and pretended to be doing spotting work.
I guess a solid prevac is out of the question?

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Jeff T
EVERY VLM commercial job we do, gets a solid vacuum. That includes fresh bag, clean filters, and a mini shop vac edging….
I don’t like ‘one-n-done’ contracts…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom