Attachments

• FLyer.jpg
    FLyer.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 172
  • NewFlyer3.jpg
    NewFlyer3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 166

steve r

i keep seeing the same pics and am wondering how they will look in a month. iused to be a school custodian and they always looked like that before theyre walked on.

-JB-

Name
JB
OH NO YOU DI-INT !!!!!!!

4chys75.gif

Attachments

• 4chys75.gif
    4chys75.gif
    178.7 KB · Views: 182

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
That's cause you suck. However, I kick ass. I wake up in the morning & just piss excellence. :lol:

G

It's a great pic of a job well done. What can you do to make it a little more engaging? Just MHO, but using pics of people make it more personal, more interactive and elicit a deeper response. I'd put your mug in there and add a bit of subtle humor.

brightworks415.jpg

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I thought it was Yaser in his younger days...

Thanks Wayne!

Carefree: In all seriousness: You probably need a better finish &/or a better maintenance plan.

G

A few more thoughts, your company name and phone compete with your headline. If folks like your message they'll find your name and number. Direct the reader's eye where you want it to go.

Why are you special? You know the old saying, sell the sizzle. What's your guarantee? Can I get a free estimate? What else is gonna cause someone to pick up the phone?

The logo is great but it's not what sells. I'd shrink it and use the extra space to tell your story.

brightworks415-B.jpg

steve r

its all good. it was twenty years ago and schools are very high traffic.
in all seriousness i am wondering how it holds up to trffic. thinking of getting back into it.
only been cleaning carpets for myself a little over a year now and havent done it since i quite my second cd owner,maybe 18 yrs ago.

steve

Back
Top Bottom