Another Chavez brother?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well not quite but damn if my brother and nephew don't like him better. 😁

It was just all fate. Michael calls me 2 weeks ago and wants to know if Dan could use 7 dehumidifiers. I gave him Dan's email, as Michael was on his way to a week of skiing and was picking up the dehumidifiers on his way home. Dan told him all his equipment was out on flood work and he could put them to use now but check back after the ski trip.

Lockhart calls him a week later and the have a big commercial flood (26 upscale condos) they have all their equipment at. So when he goes to drop them off, he walks the job and sees they need more equipment. He drives back to Dallas picks up his equipment hauler and comes back, no sleep for more than 30 hours.

Not only has he run the project all week but he has been mentoring my nephew on large commercial work. They are nearly done drying and Lockhart will be heading out after the weekend end as they transition to fire cleanup only.

Thank you Michael for taking care of my family. I know you're not doing it for free but you also didn't have to do all you've done for them. It's great to see that even with me gone you have built a strong relationship with Dan and Nick. Thanks man! Oh thanks for dinner tonight too! 😎

20190607_221517.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Well not quite but damn if my brother and nephew don't like him better. 😁

It was just all fate. Michael calls me 2 weeks ago and wants to know if Dan could use 7 dehumidifiers. I gave him Dan's email, as Michael was on his way to a week of skiing and was picking up the dehumidifiers on his way home. Dan told him all his equipment was out on flood work and he could put them to use now but check back after the ski trip.

Lockhart calls him a week later and the have a big commercial flood (26 upscale condos) they have all their equipment at. So when he goes to drop them off, he walks the job and sees they need more equipment. He drives back to Dallas picks up his equipment hauler and comes back, no sleep for more than 30 hours.

Not only has he run the project all week but he has been mentoring my nephew on large commercial work. They are nearly done drying and Lockhart will be heading out after the weekend end as they transition to fire cleanup only.

Thank you Michael for taking care of my family. I know you're not doing it for free but you also didn't have to do all you've done for them. It's great to see that even with me gone you have built a strong relationship with Dan and Nick. Thanks man! Oh thanks for dinner tonight too! 😎

View attachment 91432

As always, it’s always fun to hang out and chill/ eat.

Hope we go out again before I leave.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
I just wish we weren’t so busy at home and I could of brought one of my guys to train up, on a job like this.

Kansas HAS to be better than DFW.

Apply for the open position at Chavez Restoration

If you just watch a guy clean 2 rugs a week, deliver equipment to 4 jobs a week, water the office house plants and only play on the internet for 20 hours a week, you'll be doing twice as much as the last schmuck and can demand three times the pay.

Name
Steve Lawrence
think about what you just said....saunas are used for both wet and dry (wet sauna)

you can replace it with steam room if you wish

but my post wasn't about saunas, humidity, or restaurants so it doesn't really matter
Wow, I didn't know. snark!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom