ALL NEW RUG SECRETS revealed Wagner eat your heart out

Bjorn

no need to spend thousands on a rug pit or badger ringer racks or even a class this is how it's done

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpSOjudzeNQn]

G

George V

get the tiles while you can.

I hear there's a patent on them and nobody is suppose to be using them.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
That's hilarious. She is never going to get it better that way though. She needs to roll the rug on a plank of wood, and then tilt the rug up against the wall, and the weight of the water will come down and leave the piece. That's the way they used to do it "back in the day" before wringers came on board. It's not as good as a wringer - but it does help. You just need to be careful about any dye migration.

This Chinese rug is never going to dry out completely - it will be mildewed and dry rot in no time at all.

Funny stuff Terry, =)

Lisa

Name
Nate W.
LisaWagnerCRS said:
That's hilarious. She is never going to get it better that way though. She needs to roll the rug on a plank of wood, and then tilt the rug up against the wall, and the weight of the water will come down and leave the piece. That's the way they used to do it "back in the day" before wringers came on board. It's not as good as a wringer - but it does help. You just need to be careful about any dye migration.

This Chinese rug is never going to dry out completely - it will be mildewed and dry rot in no time at all.

Funny stuff Terry, =)

Lisa

Isn't a PVC tube cheaper, lighter, and round?? :lol:

It reminds me of the square peg, round hole thing.... shiteatinggrin

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
They have a new invention that does the same thing. Except easier and quicker.

It's called a squeegee!!

Ron K

"it's not as good as a wringer"?? No..... it's not as fast as a wringer.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Ron K":276isv5m]"it's not as good as a wringer"?? No..... it's not as fast as a wringer.

It seemed faster and more useful then your last wringer... shiteatinggrin[/quote:276isv5m]

I believe that was a very expensive paper weight that doubled as an attorneys judicial version of a Rube Goldberg Machine

Name
Nate W.
rhyde said:
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Ron K":6xlj3sps]"it's not as good as a wringer"?? No..... it's not as fast as a wringer.

It seemed faster and more useful then your last wringer... shiteatinggrin

I believe that was a very expensive paper weight that doubled as an attorneys judicial version of a Rube Goldberg Machine[/quote:6xlj3sps]
:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom