After Jim's class we whipped out an Odyssey..

Mikey P

Administrator
to show the owners of the shop/ rug plant and many of the interested students, who just saw how effective VLM can be on upholstery, how this small TOPS machine works.

We cleaned a 8x8 peice of very spotted nylon broadloom that is used as a door matt for the offices, as well as the commercial gluedown in two offices.

We meesed around using 3M pads, Blue micros and Glads. I sunk a Microfiber in a bucket of hot water to show what was removed to a group of folks who have only ever Cimexed before.

The Odyssey is so easy to use, a complete newbie to floor machines can run it with easy with no training.

Minds are at work, swimming in all the possibilities opened up to them

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Speaking of Cimex, I bought a new used one yesterday. I drove to Missouri to get it. He threw in an Oreck, an orbital hand held, a stretcher, don’t want, bonnets of all kinds, encap juice and more. I’m pumped as Mikey on vlm, or Damon buying an old pickup, even though I won’t use any myself😃

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well, I’m glad your good with it😉 She is my
real partner, corporately, marriage, parenting, chimp herder. Which is easier to say, wife or partner? Oh, it’s not the kind of partner you think.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom