Aeon PD

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I need some for my blower. None of the suppliers locally carry it. The last time I ordered it from Jon Don ,4 qts, but it came repackaged. I'm sure that it was the right product but that just doesn't set right with me. One of the local guys carries Amsol which is also a synthethic but I don't want to mix it with Aeon. Amsol says on their bottle that IT IS NOT COMPATIABLE WITH OTHER SYNTHETICS so I don't want to risk it. Thanks

Gene

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Gene;

We carry the Aeon PD ....

but we also repack it from the bulk containers we use for TM lube.

We do that to lower the cost to a reasonable amount for carpet cleaners.

($15.99 per quart).

Larry

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Amsoil recommends their compressor oil for blowers.

Personally, I recommend what the blower manufacturers did for years, until they started selling oil at inflated prices: 30 wt. ND

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I had a 1977 Sutorbilt 4MB that had over 20,000 hours on it and a 1984 4MB with over 15,000 hours on it that never saw anything but 40 wt.ND, changed regularly although it always looked as clean coming out as the day it went in.

When each blower finally went each broke a timing gear tooth and showed some heat stress (discoloration) on the gears but those are some pretty impressive #'s. Neither blower owed me a dime.

I have a new Sutorbilt running on Aeon and a new Tuthill on Pneulube but both are under warranty. I will stick with the Synthetic oils on the new ones though.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
There is no question the synthetic lubes resist high-temperature breakdown better ...

especially if you are running the lift as high as possible (17").

Use them for less blower wear.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom