Advice please-where to start?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I do not currently operate a cleaning business, so I can't offer a ride-along, but I am happy to discuss or answer questions. 801 207-1136. (Don't let the area code fool you, I am only about 4 hours away.)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Believe it or not, a few years ago my wife convinced me to name my cleaning company "purple turtle cleaning", I ended up just getting a few big jobs and selling it-but wow it was embarrassing to tell people my company name.

I think it's a cool name 'n logo
Just refrain from scaring your body with a tattoo of it

..L.T.A.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Like Santa Cruz , I could teach him how to clean but not how to interact with upper middle class

The only thing my customers would let you southern goobers touch on their property is the outside spigot if you were thirsty
Down here in these trailer parks... That's the only thing I want to touch. Have you ever had a customer give you a glass of water that's dirty? And now, you have find a tactful way to say "nope, you stank"

F

FB7777

A 'glass of water'. Is it 1970?

Customers often provide us with sealed bottles of water

And before you get all environmental, I'm supporting a bill to convert Prattsville into a landfill for all the discarded plastic

Should increase surrounding property values tenfold

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
A 'glass of water'. Is it 1970?

Customers often provide us with sealed bottles of water

And before you get all environmental, I'm supporting a bill to convert Prattsville into a landfill for all the discarded plastic

Should increase surrounding property values tenfold
Landfill for discarded plastic? How is burying plastic environmental?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
They’ve found ways to recycle it (mixing it in the product that makes roads, walls for houses, etc). There’s no excuse to bury it

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
“My acerbic tongue”

To be true to my nickname, I thought I'd share a list of other words that might also describe your less than pleasant nature when confronted by someone you think less than highly of:

"Acerbic" (especially of a comment or style of speaking) sharp and forthright.

"his acerbic wit"

synonyms:sharp, sarcastic, sardonic, satirical, scathing, cutting, razor-edged, incisive, penetrating, piercing, biting, stinging, searing, keen, caustic, trenchant, bitter, acrimonious, astringent, harsh, severe, devastating, abrasive, wounding, hurtful, unkind, cruel, vitriolic, virulent, mordant, venomous, waspish, poisonous, spiteful, vicious, malicious;
acerb;
informalbitchy, catty;
informalsarky;
informalsnarky;
raremordacious, acidulous
"he was renowned for his abrasive manner and acerbic tongue"

I wanted you to know, Fred, that I would never call you "bitchy, catty, or snarky"...as all are a bit effeminate and passive aggressive. God knows you aren't effeminate, and not passive....the aggressive part, well yeah.

But the rest of the terms?

My guess you would wear them with pride!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom