Adding the tip function.

Name
Jeff T
I do the same when I are we have to travel distances, we make it a foody event

I like that movie. I watch it every couple years.
Tips? Who recently received a tip? Not, ‘careful, the streets busy, you might want to turn around here, instead of backing out into traffic’.
What have you guys received in tips in the last 6 weeks?
From the beginning of January?
I’m simply curious as to what level of service are we providing?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Willy P

Name
Willy P
E transfer, cheque or cash. I don't do cc's. I dunno, putting a tip function seems a little needy.That doesn't mean I don't take a tip or 2 but most of my stuff is net 30. I got a 35 dollar tip from a daycare recently. I phoned them back asking if they made a mistake, but it was in appreciation for good service.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Jeff T
Just finished the job NOW, the helper is at the door getting paid....
Drum roll please....
And no, it’s not ‘needy’, it’s for providing excellent quality service. Going above and beyond... what turned me onto it, I’ve had numerous clients ask why we don’t have that feature on the machine...
We just spent 5.5 hrs at the clients home... not to mention the 2 hr drive time....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Just finished the job NOW, the helper is at the door getting paid....
Drum roll please....
And no, it’s not ‘needy’, it’s for providing excellent quality service. Going above and beyond... what turned me onto it, I’ve had numerous clients ask why we don’t have that feature on the machine...
We just spent 5.5 hrs at the clients home... not to mention the 2 hr drive time....
So, how much was the tip?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I won't tell you not to do it; you're really going an extra mile for a customer and they appreciate it. Your results are impressive.

When there's no extra effort involved though, it pisses people off to have to hit NO TIP. They know this is intended to make them feel like a jerk for not paying extra, and they resent the attempted manipulation. You have to be good enough to withstand this little bit of customer annoyance.

Name
Jeff T
I won't tell you not to do it; you're really going an extra mile for a customer and they appreciate it. Your results are impressive.

When there's no extra effort involved though, it pisses people off to have to hit NO TIP. They know this is intended to make them feel like a jerk for not paying extra, and they resent the attempted manipulation. You have to be good enough to withstand this little bit of customer annoyance.
This is a very good point Bryan. We pride our selves on excellent customer service. We are trying very hard NOT to be like everyone else.
We ran for 8 1/2 years without accepting tips, if asked, why not accept?

Oh, and today was only 25$....

Reactions: The Great Oz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom