Adam Hale - Good for you!

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Good to hear things are going well for him. Haven't seen him in over a year. Omaha's CAD I think.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
"Good Guy" yea right.....
He leaves town and I get more business, He comes back and I'm poor again. He's a jerk.

J/K, I'm glad things are getting better for him, it takes time and the strength to endure. He has the ability.

Jimbo

I'm glad things are going good for Adam...he IS one of the good guys!

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I were Adam Hale, I would be nervously wondering what I have that Shawn York might want. :shock:

Is that giant sucking sound coming from south of me?

Bob Foster

Greg, that remark to Adam was totally uncalled for and way below the belt. You have no idea of Adam's situation and what a decent guy he is. I suggest you edit your post or apologize.

Adam I don't really know anything about you but congrats on your success. Just don't get sprung on your new woman. And for Shawn York, that guy is a marketing genius with the testimonials and the whole idea that if a cleaner buys a V they are going to dominate other cleaners. Now some guy is going to think if he buys a V he is going to get a hot chick like Adam. That would be a great marketing tool. Buy one of these and get one of these if you know what I mean.

Bob Foster

Bob Foster said:
Greg, that remark to Adam was totally uncalled for and way below the belt. You have no idea of Adam's situation and what a decent guy he is. I suggest you edit your post or apologize.

Thanks Greg. Glad you were so gracious about it. Adam is one of the true gentlemen in this business.

What are you the censorship police? If you want everything offensive gone make sure there are no pictures of you on the bb anymore. Or better yet throw a hissy fit and delete all your posts. Ooops already did that once. HaHaHa

DL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom