About us

Mikey P

Administrator
I get loads of comments about our About Us page on my biz site.

many of you complete under utilize this great way to get new Mrs Pifts to feel comfy with you or your company.

Load up the About Us page with stories about your connections to the community, if and how your family is involved with emphasis on your children, how and why you became the world's greatest, most passionate rug sucker, a pic or two of you and the familia etc.
Trust me, most women will read this stuff first.

Ditch the "Admiral Clean Care is certificated by the IICrC to perform within the guidelines of your carpet's warranty.We use state of the art equipment and products and we don't skip corners, we clean them bullshit.

I'll say it again, with the start of the Obama administration our website as gone completely nuts. No joke, this year our site has become our number one source for new customers.

If I were Ken Snow or the Great Oz I would have a About Our Techs page with a picture and short story for each chimp

Walt

I am always surprised how much people know about me before I get there.

Once I was doing a job and the neighbor came over and said, "Are you Walt?" She saw the truck and googled us. I did book the job.

One client mentioned that my yard was bigger than hers. She had "zillowed" my house. That was creepy.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Check dalworth.com. they have cleaning stars and bio them. "franchisees" are sold as basically owner/operators/ technicians, but they(dalworth) still own the business end, client base, phones etc.

Back
Top Bottom