A true friend!!!!

Rex Tyus

Starter went out on my van the other day had a decent gig at a church sceduled on a time line. Called a buddy of mine to see if he wanted to go do it cause I couldn't. He said "dude I aint working today come get my machine and go do it." I was overwhelmed. Now his boxxer is stock and not what I am accustomed but it cleaned well and will forever be greatful for his generousity. He would not even let me pay him for using it. Jason Callaway is truly a good dude.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Rex Tyus said:
Starter went out on my van the other day had a decent gig at a church sceduled on a time line. Called a buddy of mine to see if he wanted to go do it cause I couldn't. He said "dude I aint working today come get my machine and go do it." I was overwhelmed. Now his boxxer is stock and not what I am accustomed but it cleaned well and will forever be greatful for his generousity. He would not even let me pay him for using it. Jason Callaway is truly a good dude.

Good Post

CleanEvo

Awesome! What goes around comes around I always say... I'm sure you will be helping him out in a pinch next time around.

G

That's great!
There's one guy that I have that kind of working relationship with about 40 miles from here. Works out fine.

TimP

Sounds like a good friend to have. Although he's probably thanking you for helping him get into the biz.

I would of helped you out too, cause I know one day I may need the help myself.

The starter in my van went out not too long ago, luckily I was able to get a mechanic out and he got my van started by hitting the starter, I was able to finish my work and drop it off. The next day my van was back to me. I didnt want to deal with a dealer cause my van is still under warranty. 200 bucks it cost to have it done was worth the speed and not dealing with a car dealer.

Rex Tyus

I did think about you as well TimP but the church was in the other direction and closer to Jason. Yea he is still thankful for the help I gave him in the begiining. If I could just get him to pimp that Boxxer out a little it would be all good.

TimP

I decided that I'm probably not gonna pimp my CDS out cause I don't think it would be worth it since I rarely run over 100' of hose and my dry times are really good. The greenhorn really is all I need.

Anyways I'm glad it worked out for you.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Adam Hale did the same for me when my TM went down. I had a huge warehouse job to do and he let me use his backup machine. Now that he is starting over, I try to send him as much work as I can.

Back
Top Bottom