A Real Good Sprayer

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Most spray bottles fail because chemicals eat up the o-ring seal. So we sourced a "Real Good" sprayer that's bulletproof. It's chemical-resistant, has high output, solid durability, and produces an even spray pattern. And it's affordable too. Then we mated it with a "Real Good" biodegradable bottle. Hence the name.
Here's a description of our newest addition at Excellent Supply. A chemical-resistant, high-output sprayer with a biodegradable quart bottle. And it sells for $4.

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
I've been trying to get one of your coffee cups for a few years. If you've still got my card info send me a case of 12, but replace a sprayer in the middle of the case with the cup, so it (probably) won't break.

Reactions: Old Coastie

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I've been trying to get one of your coffee cups for a few years. If you've still got my card info send me a case of 12, but replace a sprayer in the middle of the case with the cup, so it (probably) won't break.

Hey Lee
Give us a call at the office tomorrow to order and tell them I said to include a coffee cup for you. 😊 727-821-2020

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Rick, you have always held an exulted position in my book but on this subject, I respectfully call BS.

IMHO trigger sprayers in this industry are just collateral damage. This is not the first sprayer touted as "chem resistant". You have found the Holy Grail?

How is this one different? How much field testing has this new bulletproof magic bullet gone through?

I do like the concept of biodegradable plastic bottles. How many eternities does one take to turn into plant fodder?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Rick, you have always held an exulted position in my book but on this subject, I respectfully call BS.

IMHO trigger sprayers in this industry are just collateral damage. This is not the first sprayer touted as "chem resistant". You have found the Holy Grail?

How is this one different? How much field testing has this new bulletproof magic bullet gone through?

I do like the concept of biodegradable plastic bottles. How many eternities does one take to turn into plant fodder?

For several years we sold the expensive Spraymaster chemical resistant sprayers. They were good. And yes, they failed occasionally. These sprayers are similar in their chemical resistance. I don’t expect that these sprayers will last forever. But their track record has been quite good. And they sell for half the price of the Spraymaster. I don’t honestly think these sprayers will become an heirloom that you’ll pass on to your grandchildren, but they should serve you extremely well for a four dollar investment. The reviews I’ve read on them, people have said they’re the best sprayers they’ve ever used. So I think we have a good item.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom