A day of problem solving.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
One thing after another. No power, no water. Had to bring generators and water, my Cimex shower feed broke so I brought my Ryobi backpack sprayer but the hose snapped off. So I went to home Depot and got a new sprayer and took it back to the jobsite. Opened the box and it was missing the battery, charger, and sprayer hose. It wouldn’t even turn on when I tried to use the parts from the old sprayer. So back to home depot I went to try again. The second sprayer worked.

Anyway. We got it all done. Today I’ll attempt to repair my shower feed on the Cimex.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One thing after another. No power, no water. Had to bring generators and water, my Cimex shower feed broke so I brought my Ryobi backpack sprayer but the hose snapped off. So I went to home Depot and got a new sprayer and took it back to the jobsite. Opened the box and it was missing the battery, charger, and sprayer hose. It wouldn’t even turn on when I tried to use the parts from the old sprayer. So back to home depot I went to try again. The second sprayer worked.

Anyway. We got it all done. Today I’ll attempt to repair my shower feed on the Cimex.

View attachment 120572
Sounds like a typical Damon day.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Working on my Cimex. Replacing the broken plastic shower-feed with a brass one. I have three hub pullers and they are all too big to remove the bushing. Off to harbor freight I go.

I’m surprised how nice my Cimex looks inside. I’m not exactly nice to it.
2D51A246-BE37-496B-8C1C-301E8B6B98D5.jpeg

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Your Cimex looks like my old one. It was time for an upgrade for me. I’m gonna pull a Chavez and fix my old one up. Might start stripping floors with it. Never would before.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Since misery loves company, after cleaning my 8k Friday with no problems with one Cimex. I go to load it in the van on my ramp.
First try I get to the top I m going to slow and I can’t push it in. It still has a small amount of water in it. I get a bigger run at it, I get it to the top and it comes unlocked dropping the handle and splashing the remainder of chemical on me. 😡 I slammed my body on the ramp, but it held some how. I did get it in the van finally, soaking wet, and my arm killing me. This planet is a bitch sometimes!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Since misery loves company, after cleaning my 8k Friday with no problems with one Cimex. I go to load it in the van on my ramp.
First try I get to the top I m going to slow and I can’t push it in. It still has a small amount of water in it. I get a bigger run at it, I get it to the top and it comes unlocked dropping the handle and splashing the remainder of chemical on me. 😡 I slammed my body on the ramp, but it held some how. I did get it in the van finally, soaking wet, and my arm killing me. This planet is a bitch sometimes!
GLad you are okay

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Luky

Name
Mario

View attachment 120572
One of those days🤭. Murphy's law in action. You got it done, that's what matters at the end of the day

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom