A cleaning job every day this week

Mikey P

Administrator
It's been many years...

Regrout today

SPP a BB court tomorrow

Two beds rm of carpet Wed AM, coat BB court in the PM

Military unit on Thursday

Oh, I thought it was a " job" , turns out I'm on the phone all day with James Tole creating the new IICRC Multi- Surface Cleaning Technician manual, and a haircut

Headed to Vegas to celebrate our 39th with fountain side room on dining at Bellagio, a visit to the Sphere.

and its 23° out in right now..

What do you premium janitors got going on?

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Healthcare facility carpet and LVP, two Libraries of carpet, some sales calls and collections. I’ll probably have a rental unit or two pop up as well.

That’s enough for me, it’s time to plant the summer garden and hike some trails!

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I did two cleanings with my wife today. The first was a pair of hand embroidered linen chairs from the 1970s with fairly substantial water marks and browning all over them 😬 it went really well, the customer messaged me tonight thanking me for restoring her chairs, that was nice to hear.

The second was a carpet cleaning with an enzyme treatment that also went well. More small spots scattered than anywhere I've seen yet, their new dog has been a bad boy. They were Super Steamed with soaked carpets by some franchise last time around and were thrilled with the work we did. Then I closed on a $600 to $700 job when I got home. Rewarding day for me all around, and it was sunny and 65 degrees out.

I blocked off Wednesday thru Friday to catch up with other parts of my life and have time to introduce myself and drop off some nice brochures I made to a dozen or so potential commercial clients nearby.

This Sunday I'm celebrating Mother's day and my wife's birthday with family. I think we're going to wander around and smell the flowers at Wickham Park in Manchester, CT then go out for dinner.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20240507_201204578.jpgPXL_20240507_185433129.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I gotta clean the upholstery and carpet in the motorhome. Maybe my area rug and upholstery in the house. That's my book filled. I have 3 other jobs between now and the end of June. One is a swap job with a carpenter to do some work on my deck, one gets my chainsaw fixed and one is for family. I'm not earning much but I'll make it up on volume.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom