300.00 a year unlimited carpet cleaning for your property.

Scumbag here in town offering some of my commercial accounts this "Deal"

I asked what ,if he goes out of buisness or they get off your rental program or the unit is booked up he only cleans it once....what a scam.
These are in a condo setting average 3 rooms traffic only. Owner who signs up for this is screwed....this guy same scumbag who promised tile sealer warranty for 5 years and....he got kicked off that property to make along story short.

Unbelivable...ironically Stanley Steemer has dropped there prices at least 20 -30 % here.. and other companies higher than that ...some are getting desperate.

G

Overhead/Franchise fees are killing them; 2 large chains here went out of business.

TimP

I hear the PC market is a 20-25 buck a room place.

Let them get cut throat. It's just a matter of time before they go under. Being a multi trucker you should be able to hold them at bay pretty easy.

However if your clients have half a brain they will stay with you. And should be able to see a scam coming a mile away.....so much for customer loyalty I suppose.

RickL

Depends!!

This all depends on whose idea it is. If we come up with it and it works it's brilliant if a competitor comes up with it he's a hack and a scumbag :roll: :lol: :lol:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I must be missing something here. I don't see what's so bad about it, unless he is planning to close up shop within the year and keep their money, now that would be scummy. If he cleans the unit 3 times that's $100 per pop, 4 times $75, 5 times $60, seems to me as long as they don't call more than 5 times a year he is getting the going rate or better for that kind of work. I can't imagine too many getting them cleaned more than 5 times.

And no it's not me. I don't go after that kind of work, it's too cut throat for my tastes. Of course if it falls in my lap I'm not turning it down either. I gather you know who it is from the tone of your post anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom