3 out of 4

Mikey P

Administrator
of my last carpet jobs had yellow or orange stains on Polyester that I could not get out with Oxidizers, Reducers, high pH mega sprays , 40 or Fels

What spotters do you care?

and which get use more than once a decade?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I carry volatile and nv solvents, ultrachem clean, tannin products, 40 vol, 2 part peroxide/ammonia on the truck, many more in the shop.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Mikey, It might be a color loss problem and require a color correction. Was the carpet color a beige.
I realize you had issues with chris howe. But he can back up his shit. Maybe a little eccentric but a freaking genius when it comes to color repair.

With his color cue app. You can take a photo of the spot and determine if it's a color loss issue or if its a stain.

Last edited:

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
6% and 9% hydrogen peroxide if playing nice

but my go to for stubborn stains is what ever strength I care to mix it..
Screenshot_20190417-153752_Chrome.jpg
and an iron

and yeah dont breath it

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Approached a wine stain today with all the caution one normally reserves for appleheaded Chihuahuas. “I’ve tried everything and nothing seems to help” sighed the lady. It was about two square feet of a splash on light colored berber.
Armed with a spotter filled with cold distilled water, I began by spraying the area and then flushing all the “nothing” she might have tried.
To my astonishment it all came right out!
I do have to say, the surrounding area also turned clean as Mikey’s motives and in three minutes I was due for Sainthood.

So I encapped the rest of the room as celebration and Now I feel grrrrrrEAT!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don't even try anymore on tumeric and furniture stains. The odds are not with me. I love my Legends Brands spotting kit. Super impressed with the Prochem POG and Prochem Spotter. The Ink Exit isn't too shabby either. I use them all the time. In fact, I need to order more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom