2112 Pre-Spray

Bob Foster

If you had bought a case the freight would have been the same price as you paid to ship just two bottles like you did. That would have made the price more acceptable.

You also got some Judson Hot Sauce that was included in at the price you are telling everyone. You're making it look like O2 is overpriced when it isn't.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I took the product price calculator in Cha-Ching and compared the costs of Judson's product to that of every other product I was, or had used at that point and the Judson's product was the cheapest to use. Couple that with the ease of training a crew to use just one product for everything and it's a no brainer to me.

admiralclean said:
I took the product price calculator in Cha-Ching and compared the costs of Judson's product to that of every other product I was, or had used at that point and the Judson's product was the cheapest to use. Couple that with the ease of training a crew to use just one product for everything and it's a no brainer to me.

Do you have a helper now?...and are you planning that second truck?...Just trying to read beween the lines I envy solo guys sometimes and sometimes I dont but I would at least have a helper to have time off.back to subject..Anyway 2112 is tech proof too and JJ is also depends ..if ya like liquid or powder.

Rex Tyus

One thing to remember guys, when comparing prices on liquid vs powder. Powder is priced to sell by the pound or DRY ounce. The mix ratio is labled for measured or liquid ounce. Incorrect calculations can greatly distort the price of powders. Not that anyone is not doing that already. I just wanted to mention it. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom