2112 Pre-Spray

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Danny Strickland told me to try this stuff. Totally bitchin pre-spray. Used it on a nasty hallway right off a asphalt parking lot. Straight pimped the hall. Also used in a waiting room with lots of juice stains. Popped them all out. This is the first powdered pre-spay that I can dump in a pump up sprayer add hot water and no foam starts bubbling out of the container. Stuff dissolves instantly. Priced right to. I received 40 lbs shipped from Florida to my door for a 109 bucks. I got the stuff from Cleaning Network Supply in Florida.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: 2212 Pre-Spray

They all work.

I'm out to find one that doesn't stink.

I'm thinking of whoring myself to Masterblend

blaisesdaddy

the fragrance is a very,very lite cherry...not overbearing, but noticeable. Much better working and smelling(IMO) than boosting with DLim. I just got the 40# too. This stuff works. Last week I used it on 2 large commercial dining rooms I've been cleaning for the past few years...It doesn't foam, no noticeable residue, cuts thru the worst grease. CSN offers a pretty killer sample pack. That was how I came across it. Definitely my go-to prespray now.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron

Joseph nailed it. I am not crazy about the smell. Joseph I see your future as a Top 25er. Dirk 1 scoop per gallon. 2 ounce Scoop.

Golden Boy

Scott Rogers

isnt this the stuff thats supposed to be a copy of Cobbs power max? how does it compare?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron

Its the frizzle Rodgers. You know my game. If I ranked myself I would be the Number 4 Cleaner in the nation. Trust me on this one.

Golden Boy

Kevin

Tried it yesterday on a lightly soiled carpet but the stairs were moderate to heavy soil. Worked really well.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Isn't there a protocol for the newest flavor of the month?

Hellova deal on a sample.....where do I find it?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Scott Rogers said:
isnt this the stuff thats supposed to be a copy of Cobbs power max? how does it compare?

I hope that they have some formulating ability...
to at least design their own unique product.

Larry

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
C Pennington said:
2112 is a helluva prespray they also carry a kick ass enzyme butyl prespray.

If I mix an oxygen citrus prespray like Trashed Green with this enzyme butyl prespray, will I have the ultimate prespray or will it harm the performance of both?

Larry Cobb said:
[quote="Scott Rogers":3lxjsz7e]isnt this the stuff thats supposed to be a copy of Cobbs power max? how does it compare?

I hope that they have some formulating ability...
to at least design their own unique product.

Larry[/quote:3lxjsz7e]

They did and it works and so does yours Larry.

Loren Egland said:
[quote="C Pennington":wgz3hko7]2112 is a helluva prespray they also carry a kick ass enzyme butyl prespray.

If I mix an oxygen citrus prespray like Trashed Green with this enzyme butyl prespray, will I have the ultimate prespray or will it harm the performance of both?[/quote:wgz3hko7]

Im not a chemist..but why not?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
C Pennington said:
Dont be scared..

Mr. Truckmount's Grease Master is around ph 13. I've used tons of it. Never kilt nothin.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

wired

I used ULTRA PACK for many years it cut through everything. Just spray on let dwell and it would cut through the grease on those nasty rentals or rest. The problem is It has BUTYL in it. Great stuff but not good for your lungs. Now days nobody likes strong smelling presprays when doing houses. Everybody is on the green kick. I have not found a prespray that does not need cut through high traffic areas without using a 175 first and does not have a smell . Thanks Steve

Kevin

6lb Jar is less expensive for me. I went to order some more today. I was going to do the 40lb deal but they wanted $30 shipping. So I checked to see how much shipping was on the 6lb Jar. It was free shipping. It is cheaper per pound by the 6lb Jar than the 40lb Box/Bucket.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I got my sample in on Wednesday and used it on a repeat customers house yesterday. It was the perfect job to test it on as the soiling is always horrible. It performed just a good at 4 oz's per gallon as Judson's O2 does at 2 oz's per gallon (with one scoop of booster). It's a great product!

However, I'll stick with the Judson's stuff. With Judson's I only have to keep two products on the truck (the prespray and the booster) for ALL the jobs I do. No matter if it's tile and grout, carpet, upsholstery or even wool rugs. Much better than having to carry around 4 or 5 different products for different situations.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Hey marty. look at the price point. I got a gallon of prespray and rinse for 70 bucks. Kind of pricey. and what did you buy a big truck for, to keep it empty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom