2011 Erector Padder

Mikey P

Administrator
Horrible machine that Clark gave me in what was the BMF era

. 2011-02-26_14-46-08_540.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The "Defender" was the worst piece of equipment I ever owned.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
At the 4:00, mark, he starts showing a comparison between the 2. He doesn't lower the handle on the red one, which causes it to not clean with the whole pad. But he lowers the handle on the new one .

Kinda shady on how he compared the two

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I noticed that as well. I have a Clarke square that has a tank, but it drops like a 175. Not sure I’d want all that shiate on my carpet machine, but not a bad concept if you’re into
#stripping floors.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
At the 4:00, mark, he starts showing a comparison between the 2. He doesn't lower the handle on the red one, which causes it to not clean with the whole pad. But he lowers the handle on the new one .

Kinda shady on how he compared the two
It is to take your attention away from the fact that even with the Orbots handle back it doesn't have even pad contact. Look at the back of the white pad on the Orbot and how squished it is.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The only 3 I recognized were Brevik,Bawb and Hoody ( the cream cheese smear made it obvious)

Willy P

Name
Willy P
He’s never had a transvestite either but what does that have to do with monkeys?
I've heard those rumors about Jimmy using transvestite monkeys for "scientific purposes". If he wasn't such an honored intellectual , I might wonder

• Wow
Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom