10 inch CRB from Clean Pro Supply

carpetjim

I of course want the Brush Pro 10, my research over the years has shown this is the best machine. I could go bigger but don't want to. Clean Pro supply has a 10 CRB, its Austrian built, and looks close to the brush pro. Cost is $1995. Can anybody tell me anything about this CRB please? I have not dealt with Clean Pro Supply, are they a good business to deal with?

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
I of course want the Brush Pro 10, my research over the years has shown this is the best machine. I could go bigger but don't want to. Clean Pro supply has a 10 CRB, its Austrian built, and looks close to the brush pro. Cost is $1995. Can anybody tell me anything about this CRB please? I have not dealt with Clean Pro Supply, are they a good business to deal with?
I own 2 of them. I wouldn't want one that was any larger or heavier. I use it on most jobs and it works great at digging out all the crud that's in the carpet and pulls the nap back up even on the most worn-out carpets. It's very important to remove the brushes and clean the crb each day. You definitely need a big heavy extension cord and need to secure the cord that comes with it from falling apart after using it over and over again. I believe I bought mine from Eric at zipperwand.com

carpetjim

I own 2 of them. I wouldn't want one that was any larger or heavier. I use it on most jobs and it works great at digging out all the crud that's in the carpet and pulls the nap back up even on the most worn-out carpets. It's very important to remove the brushes and clean the crb each day. You definitely need a big heavy extension cord and need to secure the cord that comes with it from falling apart after using it over and over again. I believe I bought mine from Eric at zipperwand.com
Thanks
this is good information. Thanks.
The zipper wand is a little different, not much.
I left messages for clean pro supply with no real response, I guess zipperwand is the way to go.

Cheers

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a better deal, and just so happen to be staying at Reg Rogers house next week, as we've been great pals for a long time, so if something we're to need attention down the road, it would be dealt with in lightning like fashion

carpetjim

I have a better deal, and just so happen to be staying at Reg Rogers house next week, as we've been great pals for a long time, so if something we're to need attention down the road, it would be dealt with in lightning like fashion

Thanks for information. I am getting from your site that there is a 3 month wait? Do you think that’s standard for anywhere I order machine?

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for letting me know availability. Could you please tell me how long the offer for glide and 10 inch crb will be. I am trying to budget this in in the next month or sooner if I have too.

Thanks

I'm not sure on how long I'll continue with that offer.

I'm actually hanging out with Reg at CCA today in Spartanburg, who's telling me they are out of stock of 10's for three weeks-ish...

PXL_20240326_195011394~2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom