Auction 1 Case Silver Solution

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes:
  • 1 Case Silver Solution (Qty. 12 - 32 oz bottles)
  • Free Shipping (lower48 only)

silversolution.jpg

Silver Solution is a versatile cleaning product that out-cleans many others that are far more harsh. It is Woolsafe approved and Next Generation safe. Designed for fibers and fabrics, Silver Solution is also effective in many cleaning situations. Anything that can tolerate water is safe to apply Silver Solution, and new uses are continually being discovered. Click here to learn more about Silver Solution

$275 Retail Value
Starting bid $130
Minimum bid increment $5

Auction ends Wednesday February 9th at 9PM EST/ 6 PM PST

Last edited:

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I show up at mrs piffs and she throws in two runners that are wool and "very" expensive. I use a wool safe product and test for color bleed. But results never are up to par. Will this product help me out in this situation.

Mikey P

Administrator
I show up at mrs piffs and she throws in two runners that are wool and "very" expensive. I use a wool safe product and test for color bleed. But results never are up to par. Will this product help me out in this situation.
Is every situation is different especially with natural fibers and surfaces. I'm not going to promise or guarantee you anything. But if this stuff don't get it clean on location nothing new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom