Wraps at 65mph..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hi Everyone!

It was me (Mark Saiger) who has the Blue wrap van. Kirk Saiger is not associated with our family or our company any longer.

On the comments of the wrap, I totally agree that the company name and what you do need to stand out. We took special care in trying to acheive that.

I know our wrap has generated a ton of business for us because people tell us. I will try and post a pic again.

Thanks for thinking of us.

100_0691.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I remember your post a few months ago with the other pics of the van.

I like that blue ocean water effect.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Wraps at any speed

I was sitting at the stop light the other day and Gary Heacock drove right by me in him maroon Rivera, must have been those sun glasses he had on :shock:

-JB-

Name
JB
I think it all depends on where you are in business, and whom you are serving as well as what you want out of your business. I started at $10 a room, and my truck was "bright and cheery" (looked like a bunch-a circus clowns would pop out at any time)

Now, a lil' more than $10, and bright and cheery,
not so much...
708012.jpg

BTW, Mikey, sorry I forgot to ask, is this okay? LOL! :roll:

708030.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Jay DeLaughter said:
Y Why waste a wrap on a older service truck. A decent white paint job and Basic easy to read lettering would be fine.

The beauty of a wrap is that you don't need the paint job. My new truck either needs a thorough cut polish, or new paint. But I can accomplish it with a wrap. Nothing saying the wrap HAS to have a picture, but it will cover the truck.

I've noticed plenty of wraps, and normal lettering, that seem a waste of money, can't read them, can't see who they are let alone what they do.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I like the "Fire Dog" Circuit City truck they have for installations, usually sits outside in their parking lot. Good looking truck and wrap, simple.

Image003.jpg

Haven't seen much of that design, is it custom?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom