WoW! the Dollar is Kicking A$$

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It might be a good time to spoil Yourself and the Misses for all the hard work you do with a trip to Europe.
I found it very motivating-- I was in Paris admiring that Beautiful city and Thinking- I'm a freaking Carpet Cleaner and I'M IN Paris!!! How Awesome is That!

Some Friends are going to Berlin, Amsterdam and Prague this labor day, maybe Ill join them.

Reactions: Art Kelley

Chris A

Name
Chris
Makes it hard to remember a few years ago when everyone was convinced the dollar was going to zero and the "Amero" was the currency of the future... wackos!

Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Makes it hard to remember a few years ago when everyone was convinced the dollar was going to zero and the "Amero" was the currency of the future... wackos!

The illuminati or Free masons or who ever the Puppet masters are must be doing something right for America.. The dollar is rising despite what the BRICS countries are Doing-- And They have made some major moves against the Dollar!! but when you look at Americas financials-- we are a "house of cards". enjoy it while it last.

Mike Draper

anybody who believes that the dollar is strong because of any of our monetary policies is living in lala land. It's strong because most of the other countries who had a strong currency have destroyed it through printing money, their currency is weak, in turn makes us stronger. WE have actually destroyed our currency, its just a waiting game. Only reason our currency has not collapsed from the unbelievable quantative easing and FIAT printing is that we made an agreement after ww2 that all oil is purchased in dollars. To make matters worse the big hitters, china, russia, europe are not pruchasing our bonds any more or their oil in dollars. Guess who is buying our bonds? we are. lol. WE actually print the money with one hand and sell it to the other. The wackos are the people who arent following this and are actually voting the politicans who are destroying our future and that of our childrens. Itll happen fast, well all wake up one morning and the hyperinfaltion will start. It may take a matter of years, but its inevitable. just like the law of physics cannot be broken, the same rules apply for economics.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Not really physics is science, economics is pseudo-science. Its what people think... and humans aren't exactly rational when it comes to money.
So it can go on forever.

We still have far more assets then debt so i wouldnt hold my breathe or you'll turn blue.
This country is sooo much wealthier then everyone else, my gawd 1/3 of the world lives off of like $1k a year or something. We are just spoiled rotten.

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
anybody who believes that the dollar is strong because of any of our monetary policies is living in lala land. It's strong because most of the other countries who had a strong currency have destroyed it through printing money, their currency is weak, in turn makes us stronger. WE have actually destroyed our currency, its just a waiting game. Only reason our currency has not collapsed from the unbelievable quantative easing and FIAT printing is that we made an agreement after ww2 that all oil is purchased in dollars. To make matters worse the big hitters, china, russia, europe are not pruchasing our bonds any more or their oil in dollars. Guess who is buying our bonds? we are. lol. WE actually print the money with one hand and sell it to the other. The wackos are the people who arent following this and are actually voting the politicans who are destroying our future and that of our childrens. Itll happen fast, well all wake up one morning and the hyperinfaltion will start. It may take a matter of years, but its inevitable. just like the law of physics cannot be broken, the same rules apply for economics.

For how long now have to Doomsdayers been saying this?

an asteroid will take us out before we start eating each other.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
an asteroid will take us out before we start eating each other.

I hope so....for your sake!
0.jpg

F

FB7777

I agree with the sentiment that a soaring dollar is merely a measuring device of how poorly other currencies are by comparison

American exports are gonna take a hit with a strong dollar, lowering profits

Interest rates need to rise here ... a 10-20 % US market pullback would be healthy long term

Unfortunately , I am in Drapers camp , we averted the disaster in 2008. But a bailout next time won't work... We are out of sand bags

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Hopefully 50+ years down the road we will discover that Money Doesn't NEED to be based on Gold.?.. Which the US dollar hasn't been since 1972.. Maybe all that matters is That People prefer Our Pretty Pieces Paper (dollars) in exchange for good and services vs other countries pretty pieces of paper?---
Hey! what was in That Kool-Aid the waiter just served ME!?
looks like the illuminati did perfect the science of Alchemy after all.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
its ok to be naive, most are. Here is where the 83 trillion in net worth stand next to the debt of homes and properties. scroll down to the part about derivatives.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevede...ltdown-the-water-is-still-full-of-big-sharks/

While i agree the derivative market is a time bomb in general. Those numbers dont take into account hedging.
So for example a bank lends you $100k and then buys a credit default swap for $100k . So the value is $200k BUT they cancel each other out.

If you want facts the Fed flow of funds report is out.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/z1.pdf

Mike Draper

Yes, I certainly trust the Federal reserve said nobody ever. A private bank, run by nobody knows and is immune from being audited. You call them facts, I call them lies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom