Would you report this?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
If I was in a small town I'd worry more about that. There's so many bad reputation cleaners here that we are the angels. But get what you are saying and that's 1 customer I've been rude to out of 1,492 so far this year. Maybe there might be 1 or 2 more but she sticks out because with her, I know I was being an ass. It was also before Thanksgiving and I was so burnt out that she lit the fire.

steve_64

I think we all do a good job keeping things professional or we wouldn't have made it as far as we have. But I don't hold my tongue when I see a problem and I'd rather deal with the issue and move on. I have told several customers of unhealthy conditions that I had issues with and they acknowledged it would be remedied.

It's not always what you say but how you say it.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You can keep it professional with 1,000 customers but those 1 or 2 can turn anyone crazy especially if your one of the main ones dealing with them. I don't usually hang up on anyone unless they begin swearing about something. With her, it was worth hanging up and taking the 1 star Google plus review.

... Btw her check bounced for the cleaning and we haven't been able to reach her since. It was only a $90 job. It's always the small amount jobs that give so many issues.

The real thing is this she wanted a refund I'll bet she already new her check wasn't going to clear.

So you pay her! Hahahaha

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
....... She called back and said you hung up on me? I said nope, the power must have went out. :lol: Imagine how crazy it got after that.
:lol:
That answer alone may have added a few years to your life expectancy.
Well worth the $90.00 loss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom