Would you do it for $75.00

Name
Kevin McCreary
I wont even leave the shop for less that $112. If you don't put some kind of value on your time and you are an owner operator that doesn't charge enough you will never have any free time or money. When I used to work that cheap I realized I was busy as hell and broke all the time. Stick to your guns and charge a lot. Now I'm still busy as hell but don't need the $75-$85 jobs. I'm not saying you cant make money working that cheap but as a small company why would you want to work cheap. Its hard work and a lot goes into it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
welp, I think some us forget what it's like to just start out when we sit here and tell others what they should and shouldn't do.

none of us has any idea what this guys situation is, other than he's new start up with a porty and dream.

No one knows if his WIFE has a great job w/beenies and he can AFFORD to cherry pick or not either.

naw-mean?

..L.T.A.

G

In slow times its better to have part of a dollar than 100% of nothing.

Name
Kevin McCreary
True,True. I guess if I was hard up. Which I once was, I was pretty much a whore with a truck mount I guess eventually it paid off.

brite n clean

Unbelievable! I took that job, and it ended up being a $150.00 job. Turns out they were painting a room and were going to throw the carpeting in that room away. I asked them if I could try o get the stains out just so they could keep the carpet. A little stain magic and extraction and they came right up. Not only did I make an extra seventy five dollars but I saved them about 500. Thanks for all the advice. By the way I told them 100 but they insisted on 150

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom