Will I learn much at SFS?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Good questions, Kevin. Remember that I am the "Director of Training", responsible for course content and delivery. (Which is why "Big Billy" Yeadon lives in fear of me.) I am not SFS "Director of Admissions" so I am forwarding your questions to the "powers that be" and will have your answers shortly.

Steve

PS BTW, before I get nailed to the wall for deceptive bait and switch advertising on my post above headquarters tells me that at the first of the year we did away with the two tiered 795.00/ 695.00 SFS seminar fee and now it is one flat 695.00. SORRY!

However, the need for urgency is still there on any of our Strategies seminars because we always sell them out early and have a waiting list at each SFS. For example, the Roselle seminar next week is overbooked (we may have to let Chavez sit in the hallway) and we only have five seats left for our Langhorne, PA SFS October 8-12.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Attended SFS in Chicago at end of January.
If you want grow your business or get off the truck eventually there's no doubt you're going to be rewarded by travelling to sfs.
From Chuck Violand on Monday making you aware of the proper way to look at finances, Bill Yeedon on Tuesday getting us all thinking and involved in advertising/marketing to Steve Toburen awakening our senses to being a sharper, more efficient and more profitable business.
You'll be treated like family by Nick, John, Angela, Parthavi, Tina etc.
Now that the colts finally won a game that meant anything Bill will be more than Gloating:)
I'm a neighbour and fan of the Patriots so hopefully this year the Colts will be put back in their regular place:)

Renovate before you Innovate is one of favorite lines from the week. I've made many changes since the end of January but it'll be about another 9 months to a year to accomplish all that I picked up from SFS. It's a blueprint for success that you'll have to direct when you come home.
I've found the customer survey (wow) to be very rewarding in getting the customer, my employee and myself looking for excellence at all times.
Please go there with an open mind to change and I'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts afterwards.

Terry

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Dan I may take 2 or 3 nights with you but I just noticed it is right near one of my best friends in Feasterville

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Dan, try not to be too broken up about Greg bailing out on you. :)

OK, Kevin, here are some answers for you re: the 1/2 price and free admissions to SFS.

1. Our policy has always been to calculate your payment based on calendar year of Jan 1 to Dec 31st. Your credit can be based either on the current year to date OR on the previous calendar year. But you cannot combine the two years or portions of them.

2. We have been flexible in allowing people to sign up to guarantee the seat. Pay either full or 1/2 (depending on your YTD purchases) and if you hit $5000 (less your class fee) by the end of the year we will give you a credit for the class fee that you pre-paid that you can use @ any of our stores.

Seems more than fair to me!

Steve

PS Kevin, I must stress that even people who pay full price for SFS tell me the seminar is worth fifty times what they paid. But as you witness above we are more than happy to reward our faithful customers for doing just that- staying faithful. Looking forward to seeing you soon at a SFS seminar!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Sorry, double post. I'm just soooooo excited about getting up at 4:00 AM to fly off to Las Vegas!

Steve

PS BTW, my gratitude to all the SFS alumni for chiming in on this thread and for your continued support. both on this BB and in other venues. When you make the Cheerleader, everything else takes care of itself ...

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Glenn Evans (800-400-9473) who is the manager at Langhorne and a genuinely nice guy. Please don't put off calling him.

Steve

PS We won't be in PA again till September of 2008. I doubt you want to wait that long, Greg! Plus think of the fun of watching Mikey in class ...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
he is gonna be there, that is reason not to come. Have you seen our negative interactions. He is jealous of me

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
We are all jealous of you, Greg. Come anyway.

Steve

PS Make the call. Trust me on this one. Or if you don't (can't say that I would blame you!) do a search with the letters "SFS". Read all the comments from folks who have actually attended the course and are SFS members. Then you will make the call! :)

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
That seems more than fair to me also Steve. My wife Kim (runs the office and books jobs) registered for SFS a couple of days ago at 1/2 price due to our Jon Don purchases in 2007. I am reasonably certain we spent over $5000 at Jon don in 2006 so we will check on that.
I have heard many good things about the SFS class on this board and the red board so I am not skeptical about the value of the class. However, we just sent our oldest son off to collage so every little bit helps to keep him in pizza and beer. Thanks Kevin

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Kevin,

If Kim is coming to SFS at all cost you should be there too. And not just because carpet cleaners are notorious lechers! :)

Seriously, we find the companies that are most successful after SFS are the ones where both partners (whether they are spouses or not) attend at the same time. The synergistic power of you both going back to work with the same vision and frame of reference is incredible.

Make the call.

Steve

PS I'm going to bed. 4 AM comes early and i have a show to put on tomorrow afternoon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom