Will anyone else admit this here?

Jay D

Name
Jay D
A SLOW week yes, folks wanting 3 or 4 areas not the whole house. Some just are going to wait. Oh well.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Kevin cracked ribs? I told you to give up Karate!

Busy but mostly fire & water, carpet cleaning has been good but with snow coming it will probably drop off till spring? :(

steve g

Name
steve garrett
its been a strange couple of months, I am glad to see I am not alone with it, for me august and september where CRAZY. I came home every day hating my job because I had so much work I was about to go insane. this started in the last week of july and ended in september. however october and november have been dead, so far december has been nothing to get excited about, normally august and sept are so so or even slow months for me, typically I get busy in november and it lasts till after christmas. I dunno what to think, glad I am not the only one, maybe its because of all the houses not selling, I know I typically get some jobs as a result of houses being bought and sold

Name
BradFenstermaker
Dec is not looking near as good as Nov was. It has been steady and is nice to come home for lunch for a change.

Eric Scofield

Name
Eric Scofield
We always market our holliday customers in october,we use postcards and or news letters. Remember the hollidays are hectick people forget about the fuz on the floor. You need too bring your A game too every job this time of year, these are your best cheerleaders. :wink: or for some of us there is the BRC Bible...........When i slowdown I pip my TM

breathe72

We are staying busy right now, haven't noticed any post-thanxgiving drop-off yet and we don't expect to, if last year was any indication.

January is going to be a mother though, I believe.

Here is Kevin rolling up after the 1st job of the morning.

dddd0012.jpg

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
knocking on wood...we are slammed, we are booked till the first week of jan as of now..it looks like i will be working sunday as well..i told michel to take everything she can get because it will slow down in jan.
we had our best month ever in nov..we cracked over 20k. i know that is a norm for a lot you you but i am really happy with it..we are only in business for 1 year and 8 months. i will take a week off in jan and go to the keys fishing or something and get back to making my goal of 1 million dollars the next 10 years so i can do nothing but fish...
dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom