Whudda ya think?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've had a couple of interesting losses this month and as I talk with family and friends they seem to love hearing what we're doing.

So I though why not make a handout with some of what's going on here and make it easy for our marketing girl to get some interaction with those she visits. I also thought once the story is together we can trough them up on the new website too.We can also put some up on the counter here in the office so people can pick them up or read them while they wait while someone is getting their rugs.

It wouldn't be mailed but handed out, the text hasn't been edited by Dan yet so I'm more interested in what you think of the concept?

Whudda ya think?

DryingandCleaning.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Love it Richard- only think I would lose is the volume and issue designations- seems unnecessary with the Summer 2012 and is more of an internal thing if you even need that.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks Ken.

I know the volume and issue was made up anyway, should have been 1 of 1 but I hated to put that.

I'll delete that part, I need to finish payroll and then I'll complete the backside of it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
gimme a call when you can Richard, got a couple other ideas for the top section if your interested. easier to explain than type.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:lol:

I may have done too much, take a look. I have to go I'll mess with it more tomorrow.

Right now there are a couple of horses staring at a door waiting for me in walk through with some feed. eat shit!

WaterMarketingNewsletterRevised.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
I think its a great idea, I have been throwing around the idea to keep people in touch with what we are doing in business. I think it gives people access to what the company is all about and a good selling point because it makes it more personal. Something people like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom