Who is your distributor and do you LIKE them???

Chris A

Name
Chris
Pembertons, everyone is great to talk to, even ol' Mr. Bane has gotten rather pleasant in recent years, and I've racked up a lot of phone time with him lately.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
bob vawter said:
Here in Michigan, it's Modernistic in Troy......absolutely CAN NOT beat them for service parts and chems.....They carry Genie Care.......!

Tell Tom that i sent you.....800-609-1000

Agree with Bob. The one fellow who goes on and on about his troubles with his White Magic machine and calls himself White Magic Rebuilder would never have had those problems if he had been able to go through a distributor like these guys. It's all in the local support. The machines and chems they sell are the ones they use in running a large multi truck operation.
You cannot beat the chemicals and service from Chemeisters also here in MI. http://www.chemeistersusa.com I've used their products such as Grease Eraser , Preaction and Proliminator since they started selling them (and improving them) in the 70's, and you won't find a better, safer (for the cleaner) more cost effective way to clean .

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Art....me and Gordon go wAAAAAAAAAy back.......i could tell you stories...........

real good guy!

Al

Locally for TM service supplies and classes.

New England Steamway is awesome.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Waldo said:
John and Laura Olson
Greenglides.

If you ever see John Olson at a event or show. Hang real tight with him. He will buy you beers non-stop. Dont try to keep up with him because he only drinks Odoul's.

Golden Boy

You wasn't supposed to tell anyone! Lora is gonna shoot me if I come home from the next one with a bigger bar bill then the last one.

Dan Joner

For many, many years I have enjoyed excellent service from JonDon, Portland - McDowell Supply before that. All the staff pleasant, and I consider them friends.

I have also have had excellent service from the suppliers around the country I have met here and elsewhere. Les Jones, Greenie, Larry Cobb, John G, Winsol, Plus Mfg. and Duane Oxley. These people have a passion to contribute to our industry, and in the process make life easier for us.

Thank you all.

Oh, did I mention Ken Harirs? :lol:

What kind of supplier do you think Jimmy would make? And what would he sell?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would make a damn good distributor!

It's a trap, discounted chem's and equipment are not worth the small margin of a little distributor.

Don't do it, been there, done that!

BDCC want the cheapest chems they can find and they'll keep you on the phone for 2-hours trying to figure out what part they need, only to have the scream "That's crazy" when they find out what it will cost them.

They will price shop you for equipment, then buy from one of the big guys, but bring it back to you for repairs.

It's a big dogs game.

Art Kelley said:
[quote="bob vawter":ioslj22l]Here in Michigan, it's Modernistic in Troy......absolutely CAN NOT beat them for service parts and chems.....They carry Genie Care.......!

Tell Tom that i sent you.....800-609-1000
[/quote:ioslj22l]

Art Kelly QUOTE:[Agree with Bob. The one fellow who goes on and on about his troubles with his White Magic machine and calls himself White Magic Rebuilder would never have had those problems if he had been able to go through a distributor like these guys. It's all in the local support. The machines and chems they sell are the ones they use in running a large multi truck operation. ]

I don't think I could say it better. After my warranty was out they (Bridgepoint-Cleaners Closet) told me never come back. If Cleaners Closet and White-Magic would have given me better support and service I would have bought a Vortex or two by now. Now I am backing up a new distributor in Va Beach. They will carry truck mounts and other items. So instead of pumping 25k a year in them I' ll pump it into this new company and we''ll see where it goes!!!

Robert Allen.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Ditto on what Chris said. Clark and Lisa at the Omaha Interlink are great folks! Brian has helped me out of many a jam - oftentimes of my own creation. When you go there it feels like your visiting with friends - because you are!

Jeff and Lisa are great!

John and Patty Guerkink helped me more in this business years back than I can ever tell about. He doesn't seem to be the golden boy here, and I'm not claiming he's a diplomat by vocation, but I love those folks.

Even though I buy MOst of my presprays Online. Whenever I have problems with my TM...Shawn over at CCCS always take the time to take care of me...And the dude is thorough!!

Also, They carry Clean-IT. Which it a bonus!!

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
There is a Jon don an hour from me and an interlink in philly, about 25 min from me. Jon don is great the guys over there will take their time with you, I even have some of their cell numbers. The service department is excellent as well. When i got started in this bussiness, they really did hold my hand for a while and are still willing to help out.

interlink on the other hand.....it seems like most of the guys in the philly branch have a lousy attitude. I cant even stomach calling them, but i do if jon don doesnt carry something.

Bob Foster

Rick and Excellent Supply needs to be mentioned too. Great encap juice, reasonable prices, good service.

He also has a relatively unique educational material that is valuable for those who are trying to build more commercial work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom