Who is your distributor and do you LIKE them???

G

Tell us a little about your distributor. Who do you use and do you LIKE them? Do you like their service??? Tell us who and of course the good,bad and the ugly!

Thanks,Keith.

PS: I used to use Interlink Cleaners Closet in Va. Beach. However their service was poor and their attitude was worse imo.

Mikey P

Administrator
John Olsen treats me like a king.

And even went so far as to get MY company logo tattooed on his arm.

I must spend at least $15.00 a month with him.

Great company and highly recommended.

Bob Foster

I have obvious biases but here are the ones that I appreciate and hear the most positive things about.

Pembertons
GreenGlides
Superior Cleaning Solutions - The John and Laura Olsons

Gosh, there are lots and I am sorry if I forgot to mention a couple more. Maybe I can ad them later. And I kind of like Judson too.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have 99.9 % of everything shipped in because what we have here sucks the big green one....they will steal you blind.....♦

we have Interlink....
...bad service...over pricing...
inadequate mechanic's ....bad service....rip you off......
and there is not enough ink in my computer to go into all the details...you are just going to have to go with me on this one..

did I mention bad service....and there is A LOT of people in this town that will back this up.....I am sure there might be a few good ones out there..but not here..........

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My main distributor is Prochem of New England and they are great. If you are looking for a showroom with all kinds of stuff you are in the wrong place but they have the knowledge and they take great care of their customers even though they are the biggest carpet cleaner in the area.

John G on this BB was the fastest shipper and judsons has the nicest people I have talked to and pretty quick to ship only about a days difference. I ordered from a few others but they were just too far across the country to evaluate. They shipped right away but ground takes a while.

Fred Homan

Interlink here....Over priced.....They think they have you by the balls! I don't think sooooo....

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Pembertons Always right on the mark with Service and Know how. Never had any problems with chems or advice given to me.
Jim Pemberton knows his stuff. I always get quick service and great advice.

Prices are Good to!!

Name
Al
I will add my feelings for Sun Belt In Raleigh NC, they are GREAT. When I started they had faith in me. They have gone out of their way to make me feel WANTED. Call late afternoon and say "I need it tomorrow and it's there. Call to place an order " this is Al Bradham" and that is all they need, no phone number, no address, they know me. They treat me as I treat my customers.

Second, I would take Jon Don. For a larger company they try hard to give the same service as above. Sometimes as we grow there is a trade off. I have found to ask for the same person when I need to. Someone that knows me not just someone in passing.

It really is not about the company nor the products, it is about the caring.

Al Bradham
Carpet Care Services & DisasterCare
Called To Care...
843-693-1300 Mobile

Bob Foster

Jon Don seem to have very comprehensive support behind their products. Their knowledge depth for the products they have and resources available to cleaners is above average. - which is what you should expect for a company that has such a huge income from cleaners. Also Don Jon has very best business and marketing education programs for principals of carpet cleaning businesses.

For manufacturers that have their poop together and also have incredible continuing education I think alot of Dri-Eaz.

Another good one that comes to mind is Masterblend - look at Aaron's education program.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Dave will hear about that, Steve.

I have a better solution than coffee......... :evil:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Here in Michigan, it's Modernistic in Troy......absolutely CAN NOT beat them for service parts and chems.....They carry Genie Care.......!

Tell Tom that i sent you.....800-609-1000

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Not to worry, Steve. He's a loyal employee (25 + years with me) and a volunteer firefighter.

Loyalty and social responsibility go a long way with me. He also ran our cleaning company for 18 years, so his practical experience means alot as well.

He occasionally needs some coaching on his human relations skills; I'll not let him know how I found out.

I appreciate the feedback.

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Cobb-Good quick service

Excellent Supply-Very friendly, quick delivery

CCCS-Shawn will take care of you

Greenglides-Excellent............if Greenie remembers

Fibreclean Ottawa-Great service.............overpriced

Interlink Barker Hammer-Something not quite right there

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I am still paying for answering that question the last time it was asked, ends up with people like Rampage telling lies about you by listening to gossip

I am lucky to have good distributors in my area and I can get must of what I want without having to order it and have it shipped

we are a lot like Greg suggests but spend the majority with the local JonDon
Jerry, Jeff, Gary, Joe, Thomas and Greg

Dave at CRS/Interlink has always treated us well also

JonDon
Interlink
Excellent Supply
Magic Wand
VacAway
CCS
Cleaners Warehouse
and of course
Greenie and Lisa of green glides

all have treated us well

there are times when things aren't gonna go good but it is service after the sale that counts

breathe72

Great topic RJ.

Our local distributor is Interlink Supply of Omaha.

My dealings with them go back a few yrs to when I was a tech for a local hack.

My boss had wore out his welcome in the store, so he'd send me in to pick up supplies & drop off the machines.

Thats where I met Clark and Lisa Mecham.

A husband/wife duo, They were running the store (still are) and one thing I found I liked about this place was that Clark and Lisa treated me fair and were genuinely down-to-earth people, just fun to be around. Positive.

When I began talks with Clark about purchasing a TM, he actually told me to go clean for another 6 months, formulate a business plan, and come see him.

Of course I didn't wait 6 months. Hell I didn't wait 6 weeks.

I rolled out of there with a new Hydramaster and no clients, and payments to make and mouths to feed.

I had no doubt I'd pull thru and get things going, but it was tough convincing others of that in the beginning.

I always felt they actually gave a damn whether I sank or swam.

They have been there for me through the first weeks of me freaking out about the quirks of my machine.

I'm sure I've wore out the head tech/advisor Brian with some pretty stupid questions.

I'm pretty sure he came close to calling me stupid a few times, but did not lol.

Parts have always been in stock.

They have referred us to new clients.

They have been pretty knowledgeable on most chemicals / tools and when they don't know, they will give me the number of someone locally who does know.

They have stayed after closing on a friday night, as we sped across town to get that last minute part or chem we just couldn't do without for the weekend. More than once.

Anyway, here I am rolling into my 3rd year, still a newbie in many ways, and though there are some products I purchase online, I still go into the Interlink store regularly.

These are friends of mine. They've met my wife and kids. And dog.

Sure the prices are higher. BFD

I've said it before: I'd rather pay a little more for good service.

The same folks who cry about their distributor's prices, are the same ones who like to stand in the distributor's parking lot (or a BB) and boast of their own high prices to any other cleaner who might be hanging around.

That sums up the local scene for us.

Jeff at GreenGlides has been very helpful, knowledgeable, and more than fair in our limited dealings with them. I do not know if they actually have a store where they are at, but if they ever did open a shop, I suspect the local cleaners would flock to the location.

And Rick Gelinas company, excellent supply has been truly top-notch and continues to offer sharp service at a good price.

In short, any supply shop / or online shop is just a warehouse or a price list.

The PEOPLE are what make us come back, or never want to come again.

Just like what we do as cleaners / business owners:
we either deliver the goods with a positive vibe and go above and beyond, and succeed....

Or we don't.

Its all about service and lets not forget that what makes good service even better, is when the customer is giving it right back.

Remember that the next time you are fencing with some clerk over a 12 dollar part.

breathe72

cmaster said:
Interlink Barker Hammer-Something not quite right there

Paul, is this the one in Minnesota?

We were there twice this winter and the service from the shop side was Outstanding.

Greenie

If you want to chat or need tech support I'm your man, if you want to place an order and actually get it, tell me to shut up and pass the phone to Lisa, cause the other line is probably ringing anyways.

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Yup. I've ordered products from Barker Hammer in Minneapolis a few times. They never seem to be able to fill my order completely (no stock). When I call to check on my order they pass the phone around cuz no one seems to know anything about it. Just seemed very disorganized.

Rex Tyus

If you want to chat or need tech support I'm your man, if you want to place an order and actually get it, tell me to shut up and pass the phone to Lisa, cause the other line is probably ringing anyways.

LMAO!

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Greenie said:

Nothing personal Greenie. It's always great talking to you :)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ditto, john O and his group, he also has a full line of prochem stuff which is what I like best, thats where I buy most of my stuff

I buy a few things from cobb, like protector, sodium p, POG and a few other things,

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Express Distributing in Billings Mt.

I love them. I made a cake for my truck-mount Mechanic. (well, I bought a cake and had them letter it.)

It read: Morgin Simz Best Mickanic

They are great. They buy greenies products and push them like no other. They put on excellent schools, and hire very knowledgeable help. You can pretty well be guaranteed to call any time of the day and expert step by step advice on how to overcome any issue. They also turned me onto mikeysboard. (I was asking for way to much expert step by step advice)

If you drive by express, and there is a strange man dry-humping the corner of the building.... That'd be me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom