Who is doing res. presentations?

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
I am making a residential presentation book. Like 5-10 pages. Just wondering who religiously uses these on the job?

Not sure how much I should cover in it.

Pet stains
Stain guard
services
Maybe page promoting commercial with a $100 offer to custy for referral.

Thinking of using it as a leave behind with instructions for after the cleaning and a spotting guide. Something they can look over while I am cleaning. Just checking for you guys' input.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Just 1 page sell sheets.

Good idea, not sure how much is too much.
10 pages is definitely too much.

5 might even be overkill.

Reactions: ryankettering

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I really like the idea but agree with Shane, at some point it becomes too much.

I already leave a business card, spot and spill warranty card, 4 referral cards, a free bottle of spotter, and protector literature if they bought it. Possibly a magnet also.

These are all good things, but sometimes I just feel like it's too much when I'm trying to explain all this crap that I'm leaving them.

I've come to realize that you can't implement every great idea, though I have given it a shot.

Reactions: roro and Mikey P

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Great idea. But wonder if you sent them a link with a thank you it might get used more.

Reactions: Russ T.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I use to give a fold up to them while working. It was about mattress sanitizing. Sold a lot of sanitizing because of it. It was all color and nicely done. I had them for so long I can't remember who I got them from. I think I still have one faded out copy. I hope

Gene

Reactions: ryankettering

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I am making a residential presentation book. Like 5-10 pages. Just wondering who religiously uses these on the job?

Not sure how much I should cover in it.

Pet stains
Stain guard
services
Maybe page promoting commercial with a $100 offer to custy for referral.

Thinking of using it as a leave behind with instructions for after the cleaning and a spotting guide. Something they can look over while I am cleaning. Just checking for you guys' input.

Web pages are much cheaper, more accessible to others and can be much larger in size: AND you can even let them watch a VIDEO while you clean as opposed to peaking around a corner watching you. :winky:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I look at it from a probability standpoint. What are MOST people going to do.
I found 1 page sell sheet to be the sweet spot.

The number of people watching a video or 5 page booklet is going to be much lower.
EVERYBODY will scan a simple 1 page.

Reactions: Wing It

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
Hmm.. Ok thanks let me think on this.

I guess you are right they do get a lot of stuff with the spotter magnets etc

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
I use to give a fold up to them while working. It was about mattress sanitizing. Sold a lot of sanitizing because of it. It was all color and nicely done. I had them for so long I can't remember who I got them from. I think I still have one faded out copy. I hope

Gene
I had some brochures for sanitizer too.. Really helped with the sale to show them some info about the product in a professional way. Seeing the info in print validates what you are telling them.

Reactions: kingjoelking

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I had some brochures for sanitizer too.. Really helped with the sale to show them some info about the product in a professional way. Seeing the info in print validates what you are telling them.

Definitely agree, I always like to have something in print to show people when selling.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I guess you are right they do get a lot of stuff with the spotter magnets etc
Its information overkill. People just want the fast and easy, CNN style.

You can mention "For more information see our webpage" so anyone that really wants to read more in-depth about the subject has access to it. But I think you'll see from your analytic that it won't be many.

Reactions: Shane Deubell

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I have an entire presentation that the guys use out in the field to lead them to the best options for their home. It's designed to bring in big #'s while also giving them the options to customize. I believe what your talking about is an actual inside sales system to be used vs. an actual residential booklet that you can leave that educates them on your other services right?

I have a pretty dialed in system for the sales system, but we also have a residential client booklet we give them and I created a "Today Only" sales sheet that lets them choose from multiple offers that they can use that day only. It's worked very well and become very lucrative for us.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a pretty dialed in system for the sales system, but we also have a residential client booklet we give them and I created a "Today Only" sales sheet that lets them choose from multiple offers that they can use that day only. It's worked very well and become very lucrative for us.

Just curious why you would not let the home owner use the offer the following week when they AND the tech may have more time?

Back
Top Bottom