Who answers your phone?

Green&Clean

I'm curious who answers your phone? Most call would be coming in during working hours when I should be cleaning. Did you guys hire someone to take calls? Have the wife take care of that? Do you actually take calls while on a job?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I take calls on the job. It's a PIA and sometimes customer get voicemail but I don't think I lose many jobs by doing it.

Green&Clean

I'm very interested in full circle, Brian. Does it make sense to go with this from the beginning or wait until I get calls coming in on a constant basis? Are they affordable? Do you find that they are turning more calls into bookings as compared to you taking the call as they claim?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I do. If I stay busy this summer, my wife will start answering it. She is a secretary with the school dist, so she has the summer off and will have time to do it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Green&Clean said:
I'm very interested in full circle, Brian. Does it make sense to go with this from the beginning or wait until I get calls coming in on a constant basis? Are they affordable? Do you find that they are turning more calls into bookings as compared to you taking the call as they claim?

If you're not that busy just go with the lowest level and forward the phones while you can't answer them.

If you're not that great on the phone then it might be best to let them take it because the female voice will set your customer at ease.

They are really friendly and knowledgeable at Full Circle.

Give them a try.

Green&Clean

Ok. I will look into them right away. I appreciate you guys mentioning these services that I didn't know about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom