Which would you attend?

Which would you attend if you could? Why?

• Howard Parttridge round table

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Polish boot camp

• Strategies for Success

• Total voters
G

Which would be your first choice? If all were equally priced?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
The S.F.S program is a true success system...

The first two,well I bought a lot of there stuff very cheap...

They have good ideas if I was to market in that fashion...

But the S.F.S is much more rounded on different areas...

ShawnB

I haven't attended any, but if I was going to...it'd be SFS. From what I've heard it's well worth it and supposedly they FEED YOU GOOD!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
you forgot to mention ODINS all new Magician franchise guru program, its come complete with a pimped out bane unit and a resoil for doing those hi rise units or to run dual wand, 25k gets you unlimited rights to Magician franchise systems of course consulting is also included

Tile Nerd

I would go to JP's boot camp. He always knows how to overwhelm you with a lot of really good stuff.

It would also be nice to see some of the guys again.

Come to think of it, I may time a trip to boot camp with a trip to the Stone House.

lifting.gif

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I did the Boot Camp one year. What a joke!!!

The only thing you learn is " buy this crap from him, and this crap from her and you too will be rich!" the guy I sat next to spend over $5000 on " programs" I still wonder how he did with it.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Can I vote more than once? :)

Island Boy

PS Hey Bruce, if you (or anyone else) want to know what the heck the Strategies for Success is just e-mail me your mailing address at stoburen@homefrontsuccess.com I'll send you a free 30 minute "orientation DVD" on the management concepts that have made SFS the most popular seminar in the management and marketing seminar industry today. No obligation and I promise not to spam you. Frankly I'm too busy to do anything more than ship you the DVD!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Never been to any.
I did have the pleasure to meet Howard and sit in on a short couple hour speaking engagement.
Not a hint of a slick salesman, and found him to be a genuine down to earth straight talking fellow

If I was in the need of a big buck marketing package, it would be Howards all the way over JP.
I'd much rather buy something from someone who does or has run a successful operation, over a deceptive carnival barker who was a failure in the biz.
(if he ever WAS in the biz)

My choice however, would be SFS, simply because it's tailored (from what I understand) to make your biz better, more profitable, and setting it up to get a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when you sell out and retire

..L.T.A.

Clark

Howard Parttridge

Howard is a straight up guy. Very successful and very knowledgeable. He can help and he will help with honesty and integrity.

dallasdj

Brevic, your words speak volume of your character.

Since September of 06 we've been Inner Circle members (Howard Partridge program) and our biz has never been the same. We are organized operationally, administratively and marketing wise. We are making more money than I dreamed with one truck. Our biz has increased over 50% in just 9 months, I do not know what we would have done without his advice...probably survived but not thrived like we are today.

I'm less defending my guru as you always say and just relaying information so folks get someone elses side of the story other than your garbage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom