What's your experience in wide track upright vacuum cleaners without getting into one of those airport pusher things?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Now, that is where a Pro-Team 15 or larger works best. Or, a backpack under pews and chairs. But, if your church is large enough, a 28” Scout or Betco self propelled sweeper is sweet for the open areas.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
Now, that is where a Pro-Team 15 or larger works best. Or, a backpack under pews and chairs. But, if your church is large enough, a 28” Scout or Betco self propelled sweeper is sweet for the open areas.

I'm not cut out for a backpack vacuum.. That sh!t is for the birds.. I have and used the 28" vacuums Nobles, Castex, even the old powr-flite ones..

The nice one is the Windsor Nu-wave one with dual CRB to get a 1 pass.. Downside is price.. I've even been toying with the idea of a Windsor i-Chariot ride on vacuum for my bigger commercial jobs.. My 12" & 15" vacuums take too long..

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’d fire your ass in a minute. You’re like all my other whinny babies about a backpack🤣I wore em for years for pews. But, the advent
of battery stick vacs have all but eliminated the backpack. By the way, ProTeam hip vacs were the ticket. Before that Clarke made one.

Name
Nate W.
I’d fire your ass in a minute. You’re like all my other whinny babies about a backpack🤣I wore em for years for pews. But, the advent
of battery stick vacs have all but eliminated the backpack. By the way, ProTeam hip vacs were the ticket. Before that Clarke made one.

I'd fire myself, so stand in line! Then again janitorial was never my goal.. I do use the backpack vac in-shop with a wireless remote and 40' of hose to vacuum up dust and vacuum the cars.. :lol:

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
😂 Janitorial dang sure wasn’t my goal either! I never ever solicited one, not ever! It was the craziest thing. I learned that on the fly!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Found a certo possible 24 inch today at work. Gonna spice it up Thursday .Looks pretty aggressive but we shall see !

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Link a pair of turbo cats together then 25 inches no bag ,use dust downer if tm ,or huge wet vac ...add 150 extenstion cord and some serious lead hose and free walk it ...

Name
Jeff T
Carpet NEEDS a brush roll vacuum. A guy is just pretending if he doesn’t use one….

Prove me wrong….

No agitation = no clean….

Surface only, fook you janitors!!!! (Sorry Kenny)…

We do a boatload for ‘janitorial’ companies….

Is it EVER clean?

NO!

I use a bagged vacuum before HWE, or VLM.

They are always dirty beyond belief before I clean the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom