What's your average for postcards?"

-JB-

Name
JB
Really kinda hard to say, we only run "specials" in the cold months, and ya can't force them to clean if they aren't ready to. We do it more so when they ARE ready we are the first, and hopefully the only ones they consider. We send something every month without fail.

I'll check are tracking for the winter months on Monday when I go in and let ya know about the ones that are supposed to provoke a response.

G

Per 1000 mailed to NEW areas, probably 5 immediate jobs.
Of course,some call 3 months later,and even longer.

"I've had your postcard on my refrigerator for 6 months,is the offer still good"?

Yes Ma'am!

Greg Loe

My best was 15%, it was a fluke

Also just had 2 calls from a mailing 3 years ago. The funny thing is, their neighbors and didn't even talk to each other about the carpet cleaning.

My average is about 1%. maybe 1.5

The referrals have been great from this one large neighborhood. I've only done 3 mailings to it but have done well over 30 jobs. Lots of repeats too.
Referred to a large church that I clean twice a year and also have been listed on their list of people to use. Haven't got any jobs that I know of from that list yet.

This other wealth area has been the worst results. .5% results. 2 mailings got nothing. I do have customers in there but just not good results with mailings.

bubba

The immediate response is great. Per thousand I would say 50 to 100 over the course of two weeks. I always put a coupon code on it so I know where they heard about me. I just did a mass mail out of 150,000 . I'm worried about having too large of a response but the mortgage company I was working with paid for it.

People will keep your information on file and call several months later.

For mail outs, the phone book is your best friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom