WHAT would Damon and Jesus do?

Mikey P

Administrator
So the old folks home estimate mentioned in the RR happened..

An ol' gent in the memory ward has taken to urinenating in the hallway many time a day. Big Gulp's worth.

Corprate owners say get it "Professionally" cleaned (I hate when they say that)

New manager wants to me to add any and all info to the estimate to try and help persude them to rip it out and install sheet vinyl..

I think I'll refuse to do it if they get forced to, the smell in my Transit would drive me to eating Baconators everyday.

Google
only offers cleaning suggestions, which isn't going to help..

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
If you clean it today, and succeed, who’s gonna clean it tomorrow when he does it again. Or the next day. How you word that, is up to you and the manager. Maybe put him in solitaire🤷🏼‍♂️😬

Name
Jeff T
We just did a quote on a hospice yesterday. The amount of urine on the carpeting and upholstery was insane….

There wasn’t an area where there WASN’T urine..

The smell was reminiscent of an old gas station bathroom on the side of the interstate….

I priced it 3 times our usual, due to the 250’ hose run, the crazy amount of urine, the PITA factor of moving EVERYTHING, and dealing with helping to move and organize other people’s Shyte…..

Did NOT want the job….

Reactions: Mikey P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
We just did a quote on a hospice yesterday. The amount of urine on the carpeting and upholstery was insane….

There wasn’t an area where there WASN’T urine..

The smell was reminiscent of an old gas station bathroom on the side of the interstate….

I priced it 3 times our usual, due to the 250’ hose run, the crazy amount of urine, the PITA factor of moving EVERYTHING, and dealing with helping to move and organize other people’s Shyte…..

Did NOT want the job….

Yeah, don't phone me to help you on that one.🤮

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
today I'm a porty hack, and I don't mind..
20230802_105521.jpg

Name
Jeff T
Yeah, don't phone me to help you on that one.🤮
Don’t worry uncle Willy, this is something I AIN’T DOING…

My wife/helper/right hand person said ‘I’m sure this is something we can help you with’…

As soon as we were alone in the van again, I said ‘if this is something you want to do, you are on your own’…

• Haha
Reactions: Ramacciotti

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

An ol' gent in the memory ward has taken to urinenating in the hallway many time a day. Big Gulp's worth.

New manager wants to me to add any and all info to the estimate to try and help persude them to rip it out and install sheet vinyl..

I think I'll refuse to do it if they get forced to, the smell in my Transit would drive me to eating Baconators everyday.

Google

That'll buff right out. Won't it?

• Haha
Reactions: Willy P

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Google

It's says let sit before dabbing it they must know your gonna pad piss

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom