What was your best get me new accounts idea

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
flyer inserts in local community newspapers......
they fall out into the laps of Mrs Phifft when they sit doen to read the paper......
better than an ad on a page that will be turned and never seen again.............

Ken692

Name
Kenny
I ran a small Facebook ad, it hit like 2000 people and got nothing. So I was not going to put more there, put out some flyers, no real response. I think there needs to be a type of % off, some coupon, or a discount to make it feel like a deal!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

steve_64

flyer inserts in local community newspapers......
they fall out into the laps of Mrs Phifft when they sit doen to read the paper......
better than an ad on a page that will be turned and never seen again.............
I ran whole page ads In the local paper. Talked about myself and the business half the page a few pics and the coupons. Got so busy I stopped advertising.
I dont bother with the free weekly papers. Only the paid papers because people do read those pr they wouldnt buy them.

Also join your chamber of commerce. Its a great tool and gives you credibility.

Never be afraid to visit places you want to work and ask for it.
I hate flyers lol.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I ran a small Facebook ad, it hit like 2000 people and got nothing. So I was not going to put more there, put out some flyers, no real response. I think there needs to be a type of % off, some coupon, or a discount to make it feel like a deal!
No, Ken I never paid anything ever to Facebook.. What I'm talking about is using your company Facebook account and posting on the community Facebook pages.. FREE! I don't really know what my wife posts, but it works!

How many flyers did you do?

Ken692

Name
Kenny
No, Ken I never paid anything ever to Facebook.. What I'm talking about is using your company Facebook account and posting on the community Facebook pages.. FREE! I don't really know what my wife posts, but it works!

How many flyers did you do?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, that would be your problem.. When I go out, I go out for eight hours, and consider it my job when I'm slow.. I could just sit at home and tell myself it's just slow now, but when I see others cleaning I know someone needs it now! I've been in the biz for 10 years now, and I have done 500,000 flyers or more.

I get them printed at 55,000 at a time for $1,400 full color glossy.. I don't do them like I used to, but that 55,000 will now last me 3 years.. I can look at a map of my area (which is huge)and tell you what side of the street the mail box is on!

If when you (or anyone here) aren't working you have to dig in and make it work, or you might as well just give up..

Ken692

Name
Kenny
Facebook is crooked, I put up a small ad and now there adding and adding. No way to stop or shut it off. Watch out for that, don't even set it up, the flyers I put up the tab rip off type, you know the ones you take the number off the bottom and the sign stays put. Lots have the number missing but no calls.

Last edited:

Ken692

Name
Kenny
This is what you get when you try to contact them about it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 227

Willy P

Name
Willy P
After that picture , your modeling career took right off! I thought the thong helped with the chafing?"

Back
Top Bottom