What to bring to vender fair at my bank tonight?

Name
Lyon
I have a prize wheel, I'm going to give gift certificates for spinning the wheel. I'll list different services on the wheel,a bowl of candy for everyone, I'll have prospective clients fill out info before they spin and create a mailing list.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't know about this one but sometimes the numbers aren't as important as the quality of the targets that show up. If those were people that could have funneled you work, forty could have been plenty. Home shows have lots of numbers but it doesn't always equate to actual buyers.

Wells Fargo did one here and their numbers were low 40-50 but those attending were people we are trying to reach. Realtors, home inspectors, or service professionals. It was a nice small show. The home shows we do, cost as you mentioned $1,600.00 and you see a lot more people. Many more people but some are building new homes or are out of the service area or are remodeling DIY'ers, not all are potential clients for cleaning.

We do both small and big shows, I think both can work well if you put the time into them.

Reactions: Moser Brothers

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Good talking to you the other day Moser! Hope the fair went great, the spinning wheel is a good idea. I was thinking of a water bottle or soda un opened and on the bottom is a certain prize they win. 1 free room cleaned, $20 off.

I always used to like how JC Pennys or Macy's would give you candy when you walked in and in the wrapper was some sort of money off discount and junk.

Reactions: Moser Brothers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom