Rough crowd, you guys are making me work!:p

RealtorDiscountCard7.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Richard,
Why don't you offer a "punch card" like they do at the sandwich shop? "Refer 10 of your listings to us and we'll clean your home for free."

Hey, that has more punch to it than 20% off and in the long run will cost you less. (It will grab everyone's attention but many won't bother cashing it in.)

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Hmmm... I really like it. Not enough to go back to pushing a wand, mind you but enough I just might run it in an upcoming QuickTIP!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'll run that one by big D.......if I could find him.

I think he's out trick or treating, haven't seen him most of the day and it's too cold to golf.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If I had time I'd give you some but I have a couple of horses staring at a door waiting for me to come through it. It's sorta an ego boost....no one else looks forward to me coming home like those guys do! :lol:

Good to see you back!

RealtorDiscountCard9.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Looks good Richard!

Ivan you perv, you'd probably pay good money to see the video.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Looks to me like it's coming along fine, Richard.

We've never done much marketing with realtors. In our experience, it seems like they're either big talkers -- "I've got all kinds of work...take care of me and I'll...." -- like, gee, you've been in business for 15 years and you're just now looking for someone, and you never hear from them again. Or, they're virtual goldmines, especially if they handle rentals. I'm sure it would pay off if we made a concerted effort but I've always suspected the agents who can direct the most work your way are more concerned that their clients are happy with your work than they are in getting some kind of kickback.

Here's a flyer we put together not too long ago.

http://pdqmarketing.com/mc/cutter_files/realtor1.htm

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

We've never done much marketing with realtors. In our experience, it seems like they're either big talkers -- "I've got all kinds of work...take care of me and I'll...." -- like, gee, you've been in business for 15 years and you're just now looking for someone, and you never hear from them again. Or, they're virtual goldmines, especially if they handle rentals. I'm sure it would pay off if we made a concerted effort but I've always suspected the agents who can direct the most work your way are more concerned that their clients are happy with your work than they are in getting some kind of kickback.

Wayne if I thought it had more potential I'd have had you do it. I want to have something to give them but I have so much more for you to do that pushed this project down to the bottom.

I'm working on a "Water Damage Landing Page" comp that I'll need you to work in.

Thanks for the flyer, looks great I'll show big D and let you know if he's prefer your's over mine. :frown:

:lol:

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We give a % off for their clients.
One for if the house is empty and one for if it has furniture.
We then just include them in our referral rewards program.

Most realtor associations have a ethics code for taking quid pro quo gifts. I would not send promos or rewards certifcates to their office. I would send to their homes.
We work for realtors on a regular basis. I had a lady redeem $160 rewards last week. This means she sent us $1600 in work. It doesnt take many of these to change your income level.

Works great.

Chavez your stuff looks great.

Most of these hacks are running around with stuff they did on a ditto machine in their garage. Um take a deep breath.

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Give them a choice as to where they would like to use the coupon.

20% off ANY PROPERTY, including your personal Home.

Chriis

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Awesome work!!

Back
Top Bottom