What do you offer for Realtors?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wells Fargo had a mini seminar here last week and we had several emails requesting pricing for Realtors. Heck, we've never done much with them as a whole. We have 6-8 that we work for but no program per se.

What are you guys doing for them?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wish!

This is what I was thinking along with offering them a discount on any personal cleaning. Have them made into booklets of 25 or so, that way they have to contact our marketing girl for more. ???

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Faris Bueller?

I just threw these together, anything I should add or take out?

Front
RealtorCoupon.jpg

Back
RealtorCouponBack.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We used to give a "free touch up cleaning" that they could use later after their first Open House. This went over well and it differentiated us from the competition.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.Jon-Don.com

PS I heard Wells Fargo has to send an armored car every day to the Chavez location just to haul away your money.
Big D liked your touch up idea....just might have to steal that one!

Thanks Steve!

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I typically don't do anything but for my favorite girl who gives us tons I offer complete free cleanings for her. She has yet t take us up n it. I keep offering though.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
We have started to talk to them about our Tile ang Grout cleaning and Color Sealing also. Nothing sells a house faster than a sparkling kitchen and bathrooms. Cleaning the carpets at the same time to have the house show at its best. We also offer a move out special and I think most important is a move into your new home discount. Most good realtors I found don't want kickbacks, just do not want complaints and to have the home show at its best on open house day. I also have a window cleaner and cleaning team for the cabinets or what ever else needs to be done that we work with refer and coordinate with to get ready to sell.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
What the heck does Personal Cleaning mean Richard????? You going to scrub under their nuts (insert female version here) or something?

Reactions: GCCLee

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'll do the females but I'll have to send an employee for the males. :biggrin:

Cleaning at their home. How should I word it? :cry:

II think you're too focused on the strip joint! :lol:

This any better?

RealtorDiscountCard-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Cool- try cap'g the C, Y & H and putting a tiny bit more between the lines and see what u think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think too much- but you could put it down next to the for sale sign picture and put the text underneath them. You would have to lose the guys working on the carpet then.

I wouldn't overdue it anyways- the point is the discount and that you can help them. Too many other things to look at just distracts from the sell imo.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
looks pretty cool- how about shrinking the white box stuff and making the truck a little bigger.

Also put your web address at the bottom, or a web address with ext to a page on your site someone can fill out a cleaning request.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I think you need to find a designer Rich. No matter how good we make our stuff look, it always comes back from the designer looking better.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL I agree with you.

We have Wayne Miller do a ton of stuff for us, but this is really such a small project with very little real potential. We (Dan & I)discussed it thought why waste the dollars. Wayne is busy, he just finished up Holiday postcards, a truck lettering and is working on some business cards for us right now.

But thanks for your confidence in me anyway! ;)

Back
Top Bottom