Welcome Wagon company

dantraub

RIP
Name
Dan Traub
:?: I got into a one-year contract with a company called Welcome Wagon, who does direct mailing of custom postcards to new home owners. I'm trying to cancel the contract because I didn't realize it but you get about seventy mailings per month, for $237.

Anybody have experience with this company?
Dan

G

Now THAT'S funny!

It was a joke,right?
I mean,you didn't really.........did you?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i just finished doing battle with them....
i didnt get 1 single call in 4 months so i started calling the people on the list they gave me, not 1 person remembered getting a postcard so i called and pitched a huge fit...everyday i called and told the big wig that i hadn't received one single call yet..he fought me on it but i got out of it..
good luck and fight hard.
in the end i was talking about him not being able to prove people were getting the cards, i was talking breach of contract and what not and told him i was just going to stop paying and would be happy to see him in court..
nothing came of it.
dave

dantraub

RIP
Name
Dan Traub
Thanks Dave--I am going on the attack. I sent a letter certified mail that I want the one-year contract canceled, and in two weeks I will file a case in small claims court so that they cannot send it to a collection agency.
Dan

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've moved 4 times and can't remember ever getting something from thw welcome wagon.

There are a lot of people out there who want your money .
They seem legit with a nice name but sadly all they want is your money.

The funniest thing someone was trying to pitch to me was advertising on grocery cart handles.

Then there was pizza place mats.

Local community center bulletin board in their hallway for $750 a year.

Now I just tell them to take me off their calling list.

Or if they are insistent to,

KMA!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom