Vortex replaced by a floor buffer

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
But not those who went from Trinity to tm.... that is the point
Yea maybe. OP is lower investment, lower operating cost and simpler to run but clean better?

Other than yourself as an authority it seems to be an uphill battle against the industry.

By all means, fight on. :very_drunk:

Reactions: GCCLee
Name
Andy McFadden
Not to derail the conversation ,

It is now a scientific fact that all man kind have a common mother, and father, (Adam and Eve) also evolution can be seen with in a species , In other words a typ of bird once could fly, but over time grew fat and wings shrunk due to lack of use, and so on.

But never has science ever shown that one species turned in to another, Like a pig turning in to sea bass, or visa versa.

One most interesting thing about the missing link, is that it is still missing.

Reactions: Derek

John G

Same as the lowboy Lee, and still old world, padding and padcapping only, as a straight encap, it is very inefficient.

I think i KNOW OP better than anyone here... I was oping before half of you were born, been building oP for decades, I think I understand the other machines much better than even their users do.

Yes Bob, the world is only 6-7 thousand years old, but you believe in baseless evolution and a big bang... laughable.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Are you saying that Mardie will never fly?
Oh shit lol! I in the waiting room at the drs office. Just laughed out loud. :redface:

Getting couple of stitches removed....nearly busted them right there! : )

and Ofer....he won't on his own.

ALTHOUGH I'm sure if you asked Zee nicely he would toss him in the air high enough you could consider that flying....I suppose. Might be a rough landing though. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ruff

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Not all creationists subscribe to a young-earth scenario. Many recognize the harmony between Scripture and a universe billions of years old.

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Not to derail the conversation ,

It is now a scientific fact that all man kind have a common mother, and father, (Adam and Eve) also evolution can be seen with in a species , In other words a typ of bird once could fly, but over time grew fat and wings shrunk due to lack of use, and so on.

But never has science ever shown that one species turned in to another, Like a pig turning in to sea bass, or visa versa.

One most interesting thing about the missing link, is that it is still missing.

Seems like an awful lot of inbreeding, maybe thats whats wrong here : )

An hey G,
Ya oughta give one of them cobble jobs away as a Promo, since ya fooked up the bent handle deal so bad, show some good judgement atleast!
Maybe then I'll quit stickin my weinerdog in yur mouf....... Sir : )

John G

Wow, if that doesn't show Mikeys agenda more than anything... dumb statement.
All the competitors have the same speed, the one I invented years ago, some are still using my 1974 counterbalance, you obviously don't know shit about op.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
th

Who Dun It ?

John G

That is total b sMichael...
I doubt you can find a smoother machine than the Trinity, plus if you like cleaning 1/2 or 1/3 speed all day, more power to ya.

Mikey P

Administrator
you obviously don't know shit about op.

I know YOU and all your lemmings are either complete retards or COMPLETE retards to think that a Tuuway or Micro Fiber pas holds much more than an ounce or 4 of solid soil after you grind the entire house with it.

Fact.

John G

sorry Lee, you used to be a thinker, now just a parrot?
Boyle, if you want to clean, NOT ENCAP at a slow rate, knock yourself out, the Trinity isn't for such people.

Back
Top Bottom