Vortex AD Agency

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I am about to buy the big truck and had also planed to market the "big truck" or the "world's most powerful cleaning machine"

or

Clean
Dry
Perfect

or

Clean & Dry

or

USP
Drew and Steve's Floor Care
The guys that have the big truck others don't

also been thinking of changing the company name

do you think there product is good or bad to start with as a basic design/setup

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Here is my thought............(not knowing your full situation......but)........

If you already have a established company.and everything is trucking along just fine..........just add the truck (or use it to replace the one you have now) and keep moving right along........The truck will speak for itself.......

If I am out there working hard to market myself......I don't want someone to take there eyes off of Beyond Clean and what I have to offer and get side tracked on what I am using.........

It is not my job to sell or market there stuff so I can line there pockets.it is there job to market to me just like it is mine to push my company......

Marketing the truck to clients....means nothing to them......
your just wasting paper space to add a service that you can offer..

I could probably write 3 more paragraphs on this but I think you get the general of what I am saying....If you are going to spend the money concentrate on you....

Name
Ron lippold
Steve congrats on your decision I use the marketing program along with Waynes PDQ post cards my graphic artist puts it all together for me and they come out real nice

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Insist on the best. You deserve it.

We spared no expense when we purchased our equipment. This is just one example of our commitment to serve your needs in the most thorough yet efficient way. We have made a promise to ourselves (& more importantly to you) to do the very finest in home carpet, area rug & upholstery cleaning available.

Drew & Steve's Floor Care where Quality & Value meet.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I here you Jim but I was thinking the walk ups would carry me and all would be good :shock:

I have never really tried to market except for reminder/referral cards, just kind of relied on hard work and good ethics

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have never really tried to market except for reminder/referral cards, just kind of relied on hard work and good ethics

you have been in business since 1992

you must be doing something right

just keep on trucking.........

just concentrate on you..........

Chris A

Name
Chris
Marketing "The Big Truck" alone seems to go against everything taught in basic marketing, but I could see after spending close to six figures for a truckmount, and probably putting off buying a new house, car, getting divorced, or whatever else initially, you'd probably want to show it off. Plus the ads I've seen look pretty good at first glance. Has anyone used any basic principles from those ads as part of current ones? Looking at a Vortex myself and trying to figure out my marketing plan of attack. Thanks, Chris

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I am already divorced, house is paid for, kids are in college and I drive an 07 dodge ram truck

sure sounds like the vortex is next doesn't it :shock:

not sure if it is really worth it in the end

rhyde

Name
rhyde
the add agency is just some templates for you to tweak ..honestly i haven't used them

I didn't market the "big Truck" i think you can market better or more unique than that for your business

mcharbison

Our big truck arrives Tuesday, new to this business, have'nt even cleaned my first room, but the service we will provide and the truck will speak for themselves. Oh, and if you are new to this, get into stratigies for success offered by Jon-Don. Start off on the right foot and learn from others mistakes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom