Took everything I had to get this one clean.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Seems like they have a serious syrup control issue with their employees for it to be that bad and evenly soiled after only 8 months, or/and their kitchen is not being mopped right on a daily basis.

Next time don't let Marty pick the music for your video.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hi C****

I put you on the schedule for May 12th (a Thursday) for us to come out and test clean the open areas with a low moisture method. This test should give us a good indication if we can keep the carpet looking good at a lower cost throughout the year. If this process can keep the soil load down, the periodic Hot Water Extractions will go a lot faster (and cheaper). More importantly your carpet will look great year round and will last a lot longer.

I am also sending over an estimate to steam clean the concrete flooring. Once done if you can switch your crew over to the method described in THIS INFORMATION, the carpet should stay cleaner a lot longer as well. I suggest doing this as soon as possible so we can keep the carpet from re-soiling so fast. I have time this coming Thursday if you'd like. (I'll touch up the carpet while I'm set up at no charge)

Thanks!

Mike@Connoisseur

1-775-392-1275
www.carsonvalleycarpetcleaning.com

Our Yelp page

Our Facebook page

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Crumbs, for that greasy carpet I'd suggest Punch, because it leaves a protective polymer. Hydrox is wonderful for organic stains, but does not leave the protectant.

BTW, our Mexicans must be a lot cleaner than your Mexicans. That carpet was a MESS!

Robert Webb

Name
Robert Webb
That looks great, but I bet it will look even better after the next cleaning. When we get new contracts like that I always tell the manager that it will take 2 or 3 cleanings to have the best results, and that usually holds true. We picked up a buffet restaurant that was totally black, when we finished the manager said he had forgotten what color the carpet was. The first cleaning took about 90 minutes, now we clean it every two weeks and it takes 30 minutes. Love those!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks! Looking forward to spending some time here.

Hey Robert...Great to see you hear!

And was great talking with the other night....

Great conversation and always love talking carpet cleaning :)

Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing all the great things you and your family have going on :)

randy

Name
Randy
Wow, fantastic results.

and it seems like yesterday you were starting off with that Tennet 175, all dressed up in that Heavens Best uniform.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom