These are our marketing advisors?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I saw the post about sticky tabs and called my regular supplier because I am a loyal kind of guy. He had not heard of them. I asked if he ever heard of this board and he said yeah I think so but have not had the time to take a look. Clicked on one link here and they did not offer a phone number (too much time to take an order over the phone I suppose). Clicked another link and they were kind enough to list a phone number but when I called at noon Pacific time no one answered. These are the folks that offer us marketing classes. Hmmm. A call to Judson and left a message. He called back right away. I ordered another product mentioned here and he said he was going to send it and another sample right away and there was no charge. I said that was not necessary and I would be happy to pay but he insisted. Looking forward to using a product that someone has that much confidence in.
Al

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
You've got to look far and wide to find suppliers who get as excited about the industry as most here do. Sad, but true.

F

FB7777

I don't think that Sticky tabs are gonna be that hot of a product, the distributor is probably not missing out.

You can tab twice as fast using a regular tab and sticky are 6 times more expensive than regular clear tabs. The roll is harder to use than just carrying some tabs in your rear pocket.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I accidentally left my sample roll on a job a couple of weeks ago.

Haven't bothered to go pick it up.

They're ok, but not worth "6 times" the price of normal tabs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom