The swamp has been drained..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
will you be flying expense paid to Australia like the last "coop" master?
I think scuba diving the Great Barrier Reef would be the cat's azz....

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The IICRC swamp that is.

The ROUS's have been caught and eradicated so watch out for some AMAZING changes in how "we" educte the future genoration of floor cleaners.

The question of what is my calling in life, has been answered.

I thought the only possible way to fix would need to involve RIA or ISSA, organizations with too much money for petty corruption.

Two finger crossed - good luck!

Mikey P

Administrator
I thought the only possible way to fix would need to involve RIA or ISSA, organizations with too much money for petty corruption.

Two finger crossed - good luck!

RIA will be involved when the current project is up and running and the natural transistion to restoration education occurs.

ISSA will no doubt refer "us" but wont be involved. They lost intrest quick when the swap was still inhabited by useless ROUS'

Last edited:

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Was and still is a great educational base. However like a lot of institutions today for example the WH, politics will sour the honest intent and the mission. So there will be azzes and monkeys trying to scheme the system. Then there are the power hungry as evident in most institutions.

(appended)

grateful to have attended many classes taught by fine gentlemen, met many cleaners from around the country.
Sure miss the classes, meeting up and learning while laughing.
It’s no longer like the old days. Seems strange and disconnected going back to some of these places for example JD in Langhorne. No longer the same feel. Online classes? What is that. Some Classes are best when live and in person.

Much respect and saaaaluuute to the ole timers that made it better easier and shared their knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Wellington Nevada is 30 minutes away, I'm good.
The shopping mission for those bee-yoot-i-full sheepskins was in the city of queens a.k.a. Auckland as was the throng assembled to meet such an important visitor to our far-off shores.

hogjowl

Idiot™
RIA will be involved when the current project is up and running and the natural transistion to restoration educaion occurs.

ISSA will no doubt refer "us" but wont be involved. They lost intrest quick when the swap was still inhabited by useless ROUS'
Where’s Darcie?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom