The personal development part of this room

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Getting back to why you should join a networking group here is a good reason.

You get to surround yourself with business professionals that will influence the person you are.
I met my wifey in my Letip group 6 years ago and yes she makes me a better man.

If you lay down with dogs you get up with flea's

That works both ways.
Being in that group has won me some amazing relationships personally and professionally.

And you dirt bags need all the help you can get. :wink:

Chris A

Name
Chris
My referral group has definitely helped me be a better face-to-face salesman, and the referral biz has been good too.

G

Brian Robison said:
Getting back to why you should join a networking group here is a good reason.

You get to surround yourself with business professionals that will influence the person you are.
I met my wifey in my Letip group 6 years ago and yes she makes me a better man.

That works both ways.
Being in that group has won me some amazing relationships personally and professionally.

And you dirt bags need all the help you can get. :wink:

That is great advice. I belong to a local BNI, and at first it is difficult to network or talk about myself, but it has been getting better and better for me. Even if I don't get many referrels, the experience working with other professionals, makes me a better professional as well. It's a win win! The more chances you get to spread the word your not the typical Slob Sloppy Joe carpet cleaner, the more chances of finding the good clients. I like the "lay down with dogs you get up with flea's" that's a good one.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now you tell me, where we were you when I was sowing my oats? :roll:

Look into facilities managers groups. We are members of one in our town and we meet once a month with various topics concerning the operation of their facility. Great chance to meet a develop a relationship with prime marketing targets.
8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom