The most powerful portable available?

FredC

Village Idiot
I have to chime in after reading some of the comments above (all good, and true...back in the day), but there ARE other options out there. Hope my hands (and mouth) aren't tied because after all, I do help to support this great board for you pro's.
Maybe you should start a thread about other options instead of entering a thread about a competing product...........

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
I’ve played with these machines. They are pretty damn impressive. I clean with the same 220PSI Aquatec pump. Drives 360i like a beast. I’d personally get the APO.

Dry performance is furious.

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
I tried it with the 360i and the 360XL.

It handled the i with ease, very impressive vacuum with that unit and wand and uph tools if course
Would this be THE machine you would consider getting if you needed one for either SCruz, or your Nevada operation?
As you know, most portys are garbage.... little to no suction, and working with 10’ of 1.5” hose is BS...
I wonder how well it is built? Is the body a quality rotomolded plastic? Are the vac motors from a well known manufacturer? Is the water pump?

Mikey P

Administrator
Would this be THE machine you would consider getting if you needed one for either SCruz, or your Nevada operation?
As you know, most portys are garbage.... little to no suction, and working with 10’ of 1.5” hose is BS...
I wonder how well it is built? Is the body a quality rotomolded plastic? Are the vac motors from a well known manufacturer? Is the water pump?

I would trade in my edic for it

The light weight auto in and out and big suck is very appealing

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
They are lamb/ametek motors and an aquatic pump. It's about as good as it gets for a low pressure/high vacuum machine. Personally, I like more pressure and flow but it is adequate. Should be as reliable as any other machine. The light weight makes it appealing. That's the trade off for not having a high pressure pump.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ill just take Freds and everyone else word for it. It makes since.
I only had a 500 psi since Greenie sold me one. So never really felt a drob-- of Ive never gone more than 100 ft of Vac Either.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Maybe you should start a thread about other options instead of entering a thread about a competing product........... (Fred C)

Fred; I wasn't knocking that machine at all. It looks like a very good one at that. Not necessary to knock the competition because for us, we really do not care. We only care about what we have and offer, period. That is our only focus.
However, your comment is one reason why I personally do not reply on some threads even when I know I could add some help based on my experience, only because of how others perhaps such as yourself, will interoperate what I said only because of who I represent.

Anyways, not a big deal............................

FredC

Village Idiot
Maybe you should start a thread about other options instead of entering a thread about a competing product........... (Fred C)

Fred; I wasn't knocking that machine at all. It looks like a very good one at that. Not necessary to knock the competition because for us, we really do not care. We only care about what we have and offer, period. That is our only focus.
However, your comment is one reason why I personally do not reply on some threads even when I know I could add some help based on my experience, only because of how others perhaps such as yourself, will interoperate what I said only because of who I represent.

Anyways, not a big deal............................

I didn't say you were knocking the machine.

You were attempting to advertise yours in a competing product thread. You weren't helping based on your experience. Your hands aren't "tied"

As an advertiser have a little fn respect for other advertisers........

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Fred;

You just confirmed what I said above was a hopeless attempt on common sense. "Attempting to Advertising yours..."----Are you kidding me?! That wouldn't exactly be the way to advertise ones product.

No problem. Don't need to comment or pound the key board further.

Have a great day.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: FredC
F

FB7777

Can’t we all just get along
It would be a lot easier if when someone called somebody out on their shit they weren’t obtuse about it

when a competitor jumps in and states directly there are ‘other options ‘ but can’t comment and then denies he’s doing it he is clearly full of shit

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
So how well did the machine perform at MF with the components it has?
Ill take more suction over anything. Anding heat and more PSI really requires too much energy, costs and weight.
I perfer its current price point and weight.
I can compensate those deficiencies with chemical reaction and a crb

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
So how well did the machine perform at MF with the components it has?
Ill take more suction over anything. Anding heat and more PSI really requires too much energy, costs and weight.
I perfer its current price point and weight.
I can compensate those deficiencies with chemical reaction and a crb
Time and job efficiency are my main factors. If I can skip the agitation step by using more heat and chemicals to treat and flush, I will. One reason I’ll never depend on a portable only. But since this is a portable thread, I feel that higher pressure and flow should be included in the machine if it has the suction to remove it.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Time and job efficiency are my main factors. If I can skip the agitation step by using more heat and chemicals to treat and flush, I will. One reason I’ll never depend on a portable only. But since this is a portable thread, I feel that higher pressure and flow should be included in the machine if it has the suction to remove it.
It would be good to offer an optional model. It will be heavier and possibly take more amperage.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Im intrigued by the monsoon's
low weight and cost.
88 lbs seems rather Light and maybe incorrect. And the price is a steal.
However, i had a porty with the same body design and couldnt get it up stairs safely. Rotovac may have solved this issue by placing the solution outlet and drain in the front.
Did anyone use it at MF?

Name
Jeff T
I’m ordering one. I am at the point that I NEED a high vac porty. We are doing more and more work for a resto company, and have a ridiculous demand for condo work. We of course currently turn all this work down....
Why am I leaving this money on the table????
I bet I can have this paid off in a month or 2....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It would be good to offer an optional model. It will be heavier and possibly take more amoerage
I’m ordering one. I am at the point that I NEED a high vac porty. We are doing more and more work for a resto company, and have a ridiculous demand for condo work. We of course currently turn all this work down....
Why am I leaving this money on the table????
I bet I can have this paid off in a month or 2....
I think it will be a good machine for you Jeff. I'd love to sell you one of mine but am still struggling to find a reasonable fabricator. The auto pumpout is a valuable feature on large jobs. The lightweight is very attractive. The 220 psi pump, while not the most powerful, is reliable. You need to go a little heavier on the prespray and on heavily soiled, bring out the CRB.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom